List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Recent Thailand trip Bkk/Pattaya/Phuket/Issan notes.

Liked

Re: Recent Thailand trip Bkk/Pattaya/Phuket/Issan notes.

I think I went to TNI once (I'm not really a late night person) with a boy I'd taken to Koh Chang, and a few of his friends, and his sister. We were drinking beer towers, as I don't drink whiskey anymore. I'm just thinking it might be a fun place to end my birthday night with my friend from Si Saket. That's assuming I'm not overcome with jet lag! If I remember right, it's about 15 minutes north of Boyztown, to the right of 2nd road. Would that be the place? I'm sure my friend will know, and enjoy an evening away from his missus.
    Hitchhiking's more of a challenge on the road less travelled.

Banned
    Liked

I guess I should be thankful I haven't been going to these venues so long that I'm too old the enjoy them.

I will enjoy my youth. You complainers can enjoy your coffins.
    If you don't like my tone, don't read my posts. Nobody is forcing you.

I replied to a moaner. Moaners piss me off. If you don't like something, move on.

Thanks!

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by joe552 View Post
    I think I went to TNI once (I'm not really a late night person) with a boy I'd taken to Koh Chang, and a few of his friends, and his sister. We were drinking beer towers, as I don't drink whiskey anymore. I'm just thinking it might be a fun place to end my birthday night with my friend from Si Saket. That's assuming I'm not overcome with jet lag! If I remember right, it's about 15 minutes north of Boyztown, to the right of 2nd road. Would that be the place? I'm sure my friend will know, and enjoy an evening away from his missus.
    That's the place mate!

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by newalaan2 View Post
    You are totally clueless. Who said anything about cool air? and everyone who goes there knows its not a smart environment, I've been going there for years multiple times a year...and you... a newbie or what? It's not about 'cool' air that's never been the case with TNI, but it's never been overly hot over the years, just right temp.... it's about NOT being sweltering hot and that's what Colmx was referring to, just ask all those 'free' boys who 'drool' after you, they'll put you right about what's acceptable and what isn't in TNI.

And how the fuck do you know WHO the rich boys pay a moments notice to? you are deluded if you think everybody has the same experiences as YOU.

The boys prefer Blend to Red, the TNI drink of choice. But they will put up with Red when a sponsor is on the go, how kind of you. Clearly you've a lot to learn. Don't worry you'll pick it up eventually.

NOBODY gets charged! jeez......you either 'help' with the rent or not, expectation is even for a newbie like you to 'help' with the rent, just because they don't ask next morning don't mean they wouldn't appreciate....yet some like to take advantage of working boys....sad really, where the fuck do you think they get the money to 'live'?.....oh yes...'somebody else' not so tight-fisted.

It's TNI you fool the 'action' is EVERYWHERE, haven't you noticed? And please do put on youtube it will be great to see what an impressive farang specimen you are.

Enjoy your multiple trips a year, coffin dodger.
    I will enjoy living here, decades behind your sloth ass lol.

Yeah my experience is different. Because I am not an old decrepid. It's a lot more fun when you are the same age as the boys, and not some ATM skeleton for them to leach off.

Fuck off lol. You make me laugh. If you see my come say hi. I will make you a drink. Might pour it over your head though. LOL

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Alex303 View Post
    last time we were all there along with the Mamasan from Toyboys (not to mention a load of their boys after work who asked to join us) plus Mamasan from Powerboys they too were grumbling about it.
    Yup. It takes a really weak man to start name dropping to prove a point. You make me laugh.
    Do you know who I am? What I have? Who I know?
    NO you don't.

You don't know, because I have no reason to try boast to the likes of you. You really are pathetic. I pitty you, greatly.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by samebb View Post

Fuck off lol. You make me laugh. If you see my come say hi. I will make you a drink. Might pour it over your head though. LOL
    You really shouldn't be posting when you are drunk, it makes you look like a fool

No wonder you were banned from the other board with your attitude...How long before you threaten one (or more) of us with GBH like you did on the other board?
    Buffalo me die! Send Money!

7. User who gave Like to post:

christianpfc (October 23rd, 2017)

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by colmx View Post
    You really shouldn't be posting when you are drunk, it makes you look like a fool

No wonder you were banned from the other board with your attitude...How long before you threaten one (or more) of us with GBH like you did on the other board?
    Right now, I want to punch you.

Not drunk. Just woke up drinking my morning coffee.

GBH? As in the UK crime of grievous bodily harm? Well no. Pouring liquid over a persons head, if in the UK would be common assault.

Don't post when you are drunk my friend. You look like a fool. You can't even quote laws correctly from the UK and you think that applies to people in Thailand, making you more foolish and drunk.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by samebb View Post

Don't post when you are drunk my friend. You look like a fool. You can't even quote laws correctly from the UK and you think that applies to people in Thailand, making you more foolish and drunk.
    Are you staying that you didn't threaten to "punch the lights" out of 2 people over on the Gay Thailand board?
    Buffalo me die! Send Money!

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by colmx View Post
    Are you staying that you didn't threaten to "punch the lights" out of 2 people over on the Gay Thailand board?
    I am "STATING" that I never said that. Punch the lights out? of 2 people? No. I can confirm I never said that.

On GayThailand I DID state that I would bottle a guy who abuses money boys, makes them cry, scams them and posts lies about them online.

I also said I would blow smoke in the face of some dick who said he wanted to assault people who smoke in gogo bars. Gogos who ALLOW smoking.

Can you pull quotes, or are you talking out of your prolapsed asshole?
    Thanks!

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by newalaan2 View Post

It's TNI you fool the 'action' is EVERYWHERE, haven't you noticed? And please do put on youtube it will be great to see what an impressive farang specimen you are.
    I have probably seen you in there. Probably laughed at you with the boys. Will continue to do so.
    You can have a lot of fun when you learn Thai and are a similar age to the boys.