Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011

Thread: Visa runs to be limited to two

Re: my two cents

[quote="ThaiquilaI have decided to just say no to being trolled by BG or his other Thai citizen alias, so no more responses from me on this topic. (BTW, I am a redneck like the Pope is Jewish!)[/quote]

Once again Thaiquila you show your usual colours by screaming 'troll' whenever you lose the argument or see that others are disagreeing with you.

I would have thought that you would have an iota of intelligence and realise that just because two people living long-term in Thailand have managed to be granted Thai citizenship does not make them one and the same person. Using you flawed logic all the posters on Thaivisa who have citizenship are the same person?

Do a little homework and you will find that I have from my recollection disagreed on a number occasion with BG, however if it makes it easier for you to lose the argument and save a little face then you can claim whatever you wish.

However it does not in anyway change the fact that you are the type of 'serial tourist' that Thailand wants to do away with. :geek:

Quote Originally Posted by Davey612
    I think you can read more about Thaiquila in the thaivisa forum. Thought it seems he doesn't share that much of his personal life anyway.
    Thanks for that pointer.

Reading through some of the myriad of post by Thaiquila in Thaivisa forums he does come across as someone with a persecution complex and a person who feels the world must only agree with his views.

Those posts explain a lot.

Actually, I am not currently a serial tourist. I am just a DEFENDER of serial tourists. Most have very good reasons to be serial tourists and are not engaging in illegal activities. Many people on so called proper visas are engaged on illegal activities. This current crackdown is clearly a political ploy and a face saving gesture in response to the John Mark Karr fiasco. When the Thai government goes after one class of visas, who's next? Forget about farang Thai citizens, this issue does not apply to them. There numbers are so small as to be laughable. The one we have on this board has clearly morphed into a knee jerk hiso.

Quote Originally Posted by Thaiquila
    no more responses from me on this topic

Quote Originally Posted by boygeenyus
    Correction: I will respond if falsely attacked. So sue me, hiso.