Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Another Thai Immigrations bomb: Investment Visa Canceled

Liked

Three months IN Three months out. But where?

Most the monthly visas runners , will just become over stayers.
    I know at least 10 persons that do monthly visa runs, and do not believe that is against the law.
    And have talked to some, all are over 55 y.o. and they will be happy to stay in Thailand without a visa.
    One Person I know has been doing monthly visa runs for the last 4 years, he is now on his 4th passport.
    most are on a small income from there native country, and can not afford to get a 1 year visa or return to there own country.
    If the overstay laws and payments stay the same as now.It will only cost them 20,000 bht and a air ticket to return to there own country. If they do not get caught by the police, But what will they do then. try to live on there pention. for 3 months and try to save to come back to the L.O.S. And what will happen to there investment in the condo or house they have bought for they old age.
    Mabe thay can get a student visa, at 55 y.o plus,I do not think so.
    Lets hope the powers that be, Will see that they are stuffing up a lot of live and discouraging Others from comeing to Thailand.
    My Pen Rai.

Nothing else for it - we will all have to get married!!

Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by Aunty
    Of course I have one other question now. If the investment category is to be done away with, what will happen to all the Farang owned gogo bars? Will this mean the owners will have to leave Thailand? Does this signal the beginning of the end of gay sex tourism in Thailand??? Inquiring minds want to know.
    I'm more concerned about the Indian taylors. Will I be able to buy a cheap suit this December?

Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by Up2U
    Quote Originally Posted by Aunty
    Of course I have one other question now. If the investment category is to be done away with, what will happen to all the Farang owned gogo bars? Will this mean the owners will have to leave Thailand? Does this signal the beginning of the end of gay sex tourism in Thailand??? Inquiring minds want to know.
    I'm more concerned about the Indian taylors. Will I be able to buy a cheap suit this December?

Of course you will, try Amigo on Soi Diamond, Pattaya.. He is 3rd gen Thai even though he looks Indian.. Tailors are everywhere

john
    TOQ Tired Old Queen

Don't feed the trolls, Don't feed the trolls, I keep telling myself ..........