@Newalaan -- Sorry, and you're right, never read all the replies, and just me being blind again. Can't just quickly scan a thread, and have to listen to every reply, 90% of which are a waste of time, so I tend to miss things.

So they moved over to a nightly hotel format + serviced apartment? Well, that sucks... now I understand the complaints about the noise. When you just have someone there for 3 days, they're going to party like it's 1999 for 72 hours straight.

Quote Originally Posted by scottish-guy View Post
Only on SGT can a debate break out about the cooking utensils in an apartment
*shrug* I don't know, but I'll stick with what I said. I guess the rooms now all come with a kettle, so cool deal. I've stayed in loads of serviced apartments throughout my life in valirous countries, and when they offer a kitchen I basically always get, well.... a kitchen. Granted, they're usually quite minimal, with maybe 1 frying pan, 1 pot, 1 spatula, a wodden spoon, etc. Nonetheless, it's enough that I can just pickup stuff from the grocery store, and cook a decent meal with. I don't have to go down to the local thrift shop, and buy a bunch of cheap junk I'm just going to leave there, and only use for my 1 or 2 week stay.

I know most people don't give a shit, because when on holiday they eat out every meal, but I don't like doing that. Going out to a restaurant is cool and all, but I don't want to do it every day for 2 weeks.