FAQ & Help

Thread: That's enough for now.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: That's enough for now.

Quote Originally Posted by Nirish guy View Post
    So, talking of lies and things being made up and in peoples heads - so are you still claiming to be that 20 something guy posting from Singapore - or have you moved on past that particular line of bullshit ( for now) I wonder ? I can't help but think that if it wasn't for people like you posting shit then a lot of us wouldn't be having these conversations in the first place so perhaps YOU should take some time out and think about that before coming back here and telling the rest of us what to do.
    I have never asked anyone to believe who I am. I am who I am - you can choose to believe me or not to believe me. If people are hung up on it, they should ask themselves why. I don't believe it when a 70+ fat guy claims Taiwanese hunks are knocking down his door, but other than finding it mildly amusing I don't really think about it - in fact I don't want to think about it. I certainly don't bang on about it ad nauseam - whatever for? My posts are really quite benign and mostly deal with day-to-day observations of life in Thailand and general musings about life in general. I can't imagine why anyone would get worked up over them, what with people dying in Syria everyday.

No, I can't tell you what to do. That is something you have to figure out for yourself. All I can say is that I have found the forums quite useful, fun and entertaining and I have felt a sense of camaraderie from fellow posters. Young/old, fat/thin, white/black, rich/poor, expat/tourist - I can benefit from all their perspectives (or not). It is not a competition but a buffet from which I have the luxury of partaking. If I don't like something, I can easily skip over it. I left the playground fourteen years ago and old enough now to know not to sweat over the unimportant things.
    Last edited by sglad; May 23rd, 2017 at 19:23.

2. User who gave Like to post:

Tintin (May 24th, 2017)