Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Bangkok report Dec 2016

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Liked

Re: Bangkok report Dec 2016

as for AK47's posts no problem with what he writes only question what compels him?
    Mfas, my first trip report all those years ago started off as an email to a friend back home. One single email written in my hotel room when I was at a loose end.

Suddenly I got an avalanche of emails from other friends as the original recipient ha had passed it on to them. Everyone wanted more detail - more of the sleazy bits and a lot more information about these Thai money boys I was having sex with. They were fascinated by the whole experience I was having.

So I figured maybe members of a board dedicated to the very activities I was engaging in might also be interested.

Simple as that.

And judging by the number of views my reports have received over the years, it appears I made the right decision to post.

The reports are not about me. Nowhere in any report have I ever boasted about my own sexual prowess, enormous cock and stunning smile. I don't have any of those. I only ever describe the guys and that's why so many members read my reports - we are all interested in the guys.

Also, over the years I have received numerous pms from readers wanting details of the guys I've written about. They want to enjoy the same experience. I'm always happy to comply.

But there is one more reason I post. And I've given examples of this over the years. My reports form a diary which I can refer to before my next visit. They remind me of what bars I enjoyed and what ones I didn't. They also remind me of which guys I had fun with (and their 'special techniques") and which guys to avoid next time.

Once, on a visit to Chiang Mai, I was in Adams Apple wondering which guys from my previous visit were good in bed. I recognised all the guys I'd slept with but had forgotten what they were like. So I walked over to my hotel opposite the bar - the Lotus Hotel - got onto the forum and read my previous report.

My only problem is that I sometimes neglect to read the report of my previous visit before I arrive here and end up offing the same dud as before. But that's my own fault.

Why do I now also post on the other gay forums? Because I was asked to.

I hope that goes some way to answering your questions.
    Last edited by a447; December 23rd, 2016 at 12:08.

2. 4 Users gave Like to post:

Aux1010 (December 25th, 2016), christianpfc (December 23rd, 2016), Magnum (December 24th, 2016), steveky (January 11th, 2017)