Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: A few days on a nice beach

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Liked

Re: A few days on a nice beach

Latin, I do not have any frequent flyer points. Not a one. Why? Because I don't need to collect them. Go figure!

But most of my friends have them and they are forever telling me how hard it is to get return flights using points. Your posts suggest you can just rock up any old time of the year and fly all over the place using points. Clearly, that is not the case. And I also know that the airlines limit the number of seats per flight which can be used by frequent flyers. It's quite difficult to use them up with flights.

It's implausible that you could still have 3 million (!!) frequent flyer points, especially as you tell us you have been using them up. It means you must have accumulated even more. Highly improbable.

not like it's a holiday...some days I scarcely had time for dinner
    Hang on. Weren't you filing trip reports from the gay clubs at the destinations your company was flying you to (and yes, first class)? So how were you able to visit so many clubs and have so much sex if you were so busy? And with all that flying, collecting millions of frequent flyer points along the way, how on earth were you also able to find time to fit in so many trips to Thailand?

Nothing you write adds up.

And I don't recall ever describing myself as "an international bon-vivant.". (Lol)
    Last edited by a447; December 14th, 2016 at 14:16.