Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast

Thread: Back to normal in pattaya

Liked

Re: Back to normal in pattaya

The bf has a motorbike and provides me rides. Usually wherever I go in the evenings I will be drinking and thus unwise to drive a motorbike. I do see a lot of old fools driving motorbikes who don't know what they are doing which describes most of the motorbike drivers in Pattaya.
    Just call me Granny.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by catawampuscat View Post
    When two different men tell you the same story separately and you respect the men, then it
    only leaves one with the conclusion that they are not the liars here.
    Christianpfc has befriended many older gay farangs. Several of these farangs are the source
    of my posting. I have only related one story. Christianpfc comments about older gay Jewish
    farangs are disparaging and of course, it's the Jews who are the problem.

Only one of the reasons I find Christianpfc distasteful but he has his admirers and that's the way it is.
    Btw, I warned Matt when I heard of the first reconnaissance mission.
    I know I wouldn't like it if a stalker was outside my residence, taking
    photos and questioning neighbors. Damn creepy!
    The underlined is not true. That I have various older gay farang friends is true. The rest I cannot comment on. If our common friends read this, they might want to comment, and there is a joke:

http://www.armeniapedia.org/wiki/Radio_Yerevan_Jokes
    Q: Is it true that Ivan Ivanovich Ivanov from Moscow won a car in a lottery?
    A: In principle yes, but:
    it wasn't Ivan Ivanovich Ivanov but Aleksander Aleksandrovich Aleksandrov;
    he is not from Moscow but from Odessa;
    it was not a car but a bicycle;
    he didn't win it, but it was stolen from him.
    Last edited by christianpfc; December 4th, 2016 at 21:10.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

I choose to believe fellow farangs, who have no reason to lie to me.
    I choose not to believe someone who pines for the good old days of Hitler.
    I have no reason to lie and freely admit my personal distaste for Christian but
    recognize many other older farang feel differently.
    Hitler humor has no more place here than racist jokes.

Liked

Chinese whispers (or telephone in the United States)[1] is an internationally popular game,[2] in which one person whispers a message to the ear of the next person through a line of people until the last player announces the message to the entire group. Although the objective is to pass around the message without it becoming misheard and altered along the way, part of the enjoyment is that, regardless, this usually ends up happening. Errors typically accumulate in the retellings, so the statement announced by the last player differs significantly from that of the first player, usually with amusing or humorous effect. Reasons for changes include anxiousness or impatience, erroneous corrections, the difficult-to-understand mechanism of whispering, and that some players may deliberately alter what is being said to guarantee a changed message by the end of the line.

Quote Originally Posted by Nirish guy View Post
    And just for the record Christian you HAVE written some stuff over the years that has left you open to accusations of WTF !! when it comes to you "hunting and preying" on younger guys ( I'm being kind here),

I decided at the time to put it down to your command of English in some of the words and phrases you used and descriptions of of your activities in the slum areas etc and again to be fair Im going to leave it at that) - but just for the record, Matt - fake or not DOES have a point about some of your past posts.

And before anyone starts demanding copies and pastes - no, I not going to waste my time going back months and maybe years looking for stuff, but I know what I read at the time too and it did leave a question mark of "WTF did Christian just say there, that sounds as dodgy as fuck!"

Christian if you didn't intend that to the case
    ( again being kind here) you should perhaps be aware of how your choice of words read to others sometimes - especially those in authority as I'm guessing if they had read some phrases you'd used, intentionally or otherwise, I think you might have ended up with a bit of a problem on your hands perhaps.

Bur Matt, real or not, isn't as wrong in this case as everyone is automatically surmising there perhaps. But granted the posts that I recall were quite a while ago now and I'm guessing Christians "choice of words" has improved and hence this issue hasn't surfaced again in a long time now,
    My underline. Probably deliberate. I like the kind of humor (that includes racist and even homophobic jokes) as:

Borat: Great! When I uh, buy my wife, at the start she was uh, cook good, her vazhïn work well, and she strong on plow. But after three years when she was fifteen, then she become weak, her voice become deep: BORAT BORAT, eh, she receive hair on chest, and vazhïn hang like sleeve of wizard.
    Last edited by christianpfc; December 5th, 2016 at 11:40.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

So, after reading your above underlines in clarification of your intent back then I would have to stand entirely by my above post suggesting that still you could or should maybe be more aware perhaps of others NOT getting or taking your words as "jokes" ?? without clear indication from you that that is the case, especially when the topic at hand is usually neither funny in the first place nor a subject that most people would normally joke about anyway (such as Child Abuse, Hilter etc etc).

As I assure you when you were writing such things as you were wondering how you could get some young guy away from his friends and family to "prey on him" and that the family would be so angry if they knew even half of what your intent was towards him etc etc, all of which was after acknowledging his young age etc ( those quotes all from my memory I'll grant you that but that was the gist of those and many other posts you've made over the years) then I'm guessing you'll not find too many people laughing along with you about that ( although I'm guessing you're quite used to that being the case) and actually people more likely just questioning your whole integrity as a decent human being.

However as as you have now claimed / correcting / clarified that previous posts made by you like that in the past WERE all just examples of your weird ( warped) sense of humour then I guess that's something as I had always just assumed that that WAS who you were actually were the real world, with that being was quite a disturbing picture and one where i fully expected to see you popping up some time in a late night news clip on Pattaya one news some evening for all the WRONG reasons perhaps either arrested or murdered. Glad to hear that both those options now seem a least a bit less likely than before - probably.
    Last edited by Nirish guy; December 5th, 2016 at 15:08.

6. User who gave Like to post:

cdnmatt (December 5th, 2016)

Liked

Really Catty - if I were you I'd be more worried about the rise of fascist movements almost throughout Europe right here and now - rather than getting your knickers in a twist about Hitler who to the best of my knowledge isn't reappearing any time soon.

The vast majority of sane people realise that Hitler was an evil monster - and whilst his misdeeds (which it must be remembered the German nation was willingly party to and whose complicity was absolutely necessary) ought to be taught in every school and never forgotten, the constant and almost obligatory cries of outrage from "certain quarters" over every little joke told or every out-of-step opinion expressed, actually diminishes the suffering of his victims.

So my advice would be to allow Christian his little eccentricities and out of kilter opinions without (as it seems you do) flying into a rage and playing the J card at every opportunity.

No doubt I'll now be deemed an anti-Semite for even saying that - but I'll end with a quote from one Melvin Kaminsky - a rather famous Jew who probably owes much of his career and success to frequently lampooning Hitler and the Third Reich:

"To those who accuse me of bad taste I say this.................Fuck You!"

8. User who gave Like to post:

christianpfc (December 5th, 2016)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

This talk of morals is a joke....especially on a gay thailand forum...please...everyone knows why guys go to Thailand and it sure as fuck isnt tp gawk at temples and palaces...nobody has the right to try and impose morals on me...before long I'll be in a burka.
    BTW I purposefully said guys and not gay guys as I've tagged along with some straight friends on their crazy fuckfest holidays and they sure as fuck know how to have fun.

As for the whole chridtian and the germans and the nazis...anyone that has picked up a half decent history book will know that the germans populance was NOT complicit...hundreds and thousands of non jewish germans were also incarcerated in camps and went up in smoke...thousands of catholic and protestant priests died.
    At least the germans as a nation have apologized and paid reparations which is a lot more than can be said for the japanese.

Liked

This "half decent history book" you "picked up" - did you bother reading it at all?

If you insist you did actually read it and came to your conclusion as a result of doing so - I can only assume it was authored by David Irving and it sits on your bookshelf right next to the collected works of the Marquis De Sade.

You'll be telling us next that Hitler wasn't democratically elected in the full knowledge of his beliefs

Agree about the Japanese though
    Last edited by scottish-guy; December 6th, 2016 at 00:45.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

my sweetness...no one is denying the holocaust...again stop using Trumps methods...simply pointing out that whilst Jews were the prime target many other groups were also targeted....and that amongst that other group were so called arayan germans who were brave enough to speak up.
    As for the marquis...may i use an analogy and say that not only are we not on the same page..but are actually in different libraries

Liked

"Different library", eh?:

• "All universal moral principles are idle fancies"
    • "It is not my mode of thought that has caused my misfortunes, but the mode of thought of others"
    • "Sex is as important as eating or drinking and we ought to allow the one appetite to be satisfied with as little restraint or false modesty as the other"
    • "Variety, multiplicity are the two most powerful vehicles of lust"

Kinda sounds like some of your ourpourings - except the Marquis De Sade was far more literate