Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Back to normal in pattaya

Liked

Re: Back to normal in pattaya

Frequent: Everyone knows who MFAS is and what his handle is elsewhere.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

...oh honestly...this board is degenerating into a snake filled pit....was fun when I was being attacked...but now everyone is attacking everyone..I cant even tell who's friends anymore...like a highschool nightmare...

Forum's veteran Manforallseasons's Avatar
    Liked

I won't dignify by posting anything more having to do with Chrispfc.

On another note though I havent posted for sometime I do look at the forum often. I am not sure why cdmatt is the topic of so much interest, I for one hope he is a fake and that there is no real guy in Nakon Nowhere suffering blindness, whoever he is I've enjoyed reading his posts for a long time from the early Kim days onward and I hope whoever he is that he keeps on posting.

Liked

I think Fountainhall has written the most thoughtful post on this quickly-gone-south topic ... even though being just a tad 'windy' (as is his style).

For myself, I'll just quote his first, perspicacious, word:
    " ... WTF? ... "

(See what happens when I go away for a few days )
    Last edited by Smiles; November 26th, 2016 at 12:23.
    Just another reason why I love living in Thailand

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Thank you Smiles - although I think the more appropriate word is long-winded

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by frequent View Post
    Clearly it's an indisputable fact then. I had "two different older farangs" tell me that the Tarntawan Hotel was definitely closing, and with it Dick's Cafe - as I reported in another thread which I started. Surely you have realised in your long, long life that most people want to boast about how much they "know" so as to big-note themselves, most of which is either easily disprovable or palpable nonsense. I told my "Tarntawan is closing" friends that what they were telling me was clearly bullshit based on simple logic but was roundly abused as I was not on the ground in Bangkok so how could I possibly know. The logic that a hotel would close down at the high point of the high season didn't seem to have occurred to them

But back to Matt. My impression from the few posts I've read is that he's a young man who thinks that Thai youths are reserved for the enjoyment of him and his contemporaries. Anyone older who seeks (or, worse) enjoys the same pleasures is nothing but an old pervert, and to be thereby condemned
    When two different men tell you the same story separately and you respect the men, then it
    only leaves one with the conclusion that they are not the liars here.
    Christianpfc has befriended many older gay farangs. Several of these farangs are the source
    of my posting. I have only related one story. Christianpfc comments about older gay Jewish
    farangs are disparaging and of course, it's the Jews who are the problem.
    Only one of the reasons I find Christianpfc distasteful but he has his admirers and that's the way it is.
    Btw, I warned Matt when I heard of the first reconnaissance mission.
    I know I wouldn't like it if a stalker was outside my residence, taking
    photos and questioning neighbors. Damn creepy!
    Last edited by catawampuscat; November 26th, 2016 at 13:17.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by fountainhall View Post
    " ... I think the more appropriate word is long-winded ... "
    I was trying to be polite (as well as off-topic). Next time I'll end my sentence with a good old "Krrrrap". Meanwhile, I'll enjoy every time I get the opportunity to use the word "tad".
    Just another reason why I love living in Thailand

Forum's veteran
    Liked

On Friday I was on one of my very infrequent trips in to Pattaya. I realise the "normal" in the title refers to entertainment following the first month of mourning for the passing of His Majesty. But if normal refers to what I saw in Sunee Plaza, then as a gay hangout that area will surely be dead in the near future. Nice Boys and Eros had few customers, perhaps 3 of the beer bars were doing some business, the rest were all but empty. And the large number of "for sale" signs shocked me. And this is supposed to be the high season!

Boyztown was much more active but still not as crowded as I remember from a few years ago. Perhaps rain in the late afternoon had put guys off going out, but it had all but stopped by 7:00pm. Does anyone have any idea how many gay entertainment businesses there are now compared to, say, 5 years ago?

9. User who gave Like to post:

llz (November 27th, 2016)

Forum's veteran Manforallseasons's Avatar
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by fountainhall View Post
    But if normal refers to what I saw in Sunee Plaza, then as a gay hangout that area will surely be dead in the near future. Nice Boys and Eros had few customers, perhaps 3 of the beer bars were doing some business, the rest were all but empty. And the large number of "for sale" signs shocked me. And this is supposed to be the high season!

Boyztown was much more active but still not as crowded as I remember from a few years ago. Perhaps rain in the late afternoon had put guys off going out, but it had all but stopped by 7:00pm. Does anyone have any idea how many gay entertainment businesses there are now compared to, say, 5 years ago?
    As a long time resident of Pattaya the change over the last five years is most obvious in Sunee Plaza, the very, very few places there will most likely be gone soon, I would say the places in B.T. have been halfed in the past 5 years however, the once unlively Jomtien Complex has expanded it's offerings as the other 2 gay areas have shrunk, it is thriving with many bar boys from Cambodia and Loas.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Thanks fountainhall for bringing this thread back 'on topic'.
    Many bars have closed in Sunee Plaza but hope springs eternal. The old allofme bar beer
    was reported to have rented for a new boy bar.
    La Marina French restaurant has reopened with new owner.
    In Boyztown, the old Funny Boys gogo bar being renovated and New Prisma boy bar to open soon in its place.
    In Jomtien Complex new boy bar called Valentine to open soon as Thai owner of Narcissus Massage
    closes on Pattayaland soi 1 and opens Valentines Boy bar beer.
    I have to agree Sunee has seen better days, with many boys bars closed.