Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: An obsession with Thai Money Boys

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Liked

Re: An obsession with Thai Money Boys

Quote Originally Posted by latintopxxx View Post
    sorry to burst your bubble...colour has nothing to do with it...in brazil big dicks come in all colours. As for the unlit areas just felt I had to point that out as Brazil is a very intoxicating place and its so easy to start off in a well lit area and then be lured into an unlit side alley. Great cheap sex is available in Brazil but its definitely not as easy or as safe as in Thailand.
    In Sap Paulo there is a street called " Frei Caneca" commonly known as gay caneca. Its a very gay neighbourhood and its almost impossible to walk down the road withoiut getting cruised. Lots of cheap hotels in the neighbourhood. Shopping centre on same street is so cruisy that its almost impossible to actually take a piss in the toilets such is the level of activity in there.

The way you describe it makes me want to go see Brazil. Never been in South America. I will remember your safety tips. I like the idea of copying the ID card and pretending to mail it. This way the guy knows that if he does something to me, my friend will know who I was with last and that he will be the prime suspect. And it is a good excuse to tell him "I need to do this, because I was robbed a few years ago and since then I take this precaution". Very believable and easy safety tip which will work.

I assume that this highly visible gay activity, even in toilets, this is from the lower classes? I assume the middle class and higher up they are more discrete? The lower classes also need the cash more, so they will approach you sooner. In Thailand I have the idea that the lower classes are as well mannered and behaved and as socially conservative as the middle class is. But in Brazil I think the culture gap/behavorial gap between lower class and middle class is much wider. I just can't believe the son of the local phycisian having visible sex in a toilet with a gay man from Europe.

2. User who gave Like to post:

christianpfc (October 31st, 2016)