List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314

Thread: Could some of you quit being such creeps?

Liked

Re: Could some of you quit being such creeps?

Obviously I don't like Trump, but to be fair - Obama has stuck his unwanted nose into TWO referenda in the UK within the last two years - can you imagine if any world leader had the cheek to go to the US and tell them what they should do?

Last edited by Surfcrest; June 28th, 2016 at 00:11.

2. User who gave Like to post:

Patanawet (June 29th, 2016)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by scottish-guy View Post
    Obviously I don't like Trump, but to be fair - Obama has stuck his unwanted nose into TWO referenda in the UK within the last two years
    Obama is the President of the US. He's allowed to make speeches regarding foreign politics, visit foreign countries for political reasons, and so on. That's part of his job.

Trump isn't an elected official though, nor is he even an appointed official by the President, State Department, nothing. Until if / when he wins an election, he's just a loud mouthed idiot with a bad hair cut. Not sure what the hell he's doing talking politics at speeches in the UK.

Obama seems to be getting pretty relaxed and comedic during his last year, so maybe he'll rip into Trump for it. John Oliver already has.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_e_Cb7K_j6E

Last edited by Surfcrest; June 28th, 2016 at 00:13.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by latintopxxx View Post
    ...actually christian...what u probably saw was the gogo boy pushing his already penis pump inflated and tied dick into his speedo/underwear. They all use penis pumps to pump up their dick, then secure it at the base with a shoe string or elastic before the big cock and fuck shows.
    The boy was just stuffing tissue into his bulge. Elsewhere, I saw a boy with a tiny bit of tissue poking out of his underwear (I'm very observant in these areas) and thirdly someone who works/worked in a bar confirmed that one boy stuff his bulge.

But I have never seen penis pumps (wonder if they work) and never read or heard about anything else than tissue stuffed in underwear. Which alone is bad enough, just imagine you have a boy sit next to you, stroke his thigh, move on to bulge, reach in and pull out some tissue!

Liked

Well, I have to confess that when I was younger I was once advised that if I put a good sized potato in my speedos then I'd get a lot of attention on the beach.

However, it had the reverse effect and people just pointed at me, whispered to each other, gave me nasty looks, and hurried away.

Perhaps if I'd put the potato in the front it might have been different?

6. 3 Users gave Like to post:

christianpfc (June 28th, 2016), Moses (June 28th, 2016), Patanawet (June 29th, 2016)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by latintopxxx View Post
    buckyboy, that sounds very strange to me. Penis pumped up erections dont last unless the blood flow is restricted at the base; and the blood flow should not be restricted for longer than 30 min, if its longer you could actually damage your cock. So I dont see the point of him doing it as by the time he arrived at your place he'd be back to normal.
    I don't know how long it lasts. I liked him because of his carefree attitude and his naughty, kinky side.

I hate to admit that I put a said face with his profile after him telling me that he performs in drag in one of the bar shows.

He is a good looking guy but I just can't get into a guy in a dress climbing on my back....
    These are the good'ol days

Liked

Putting a potato in your Speedo is akin to having three nuts, hence the stares from people.
    It could have been more positive if you had used a medium-sized haggis. :-)

Liked

Well I appreciate your response but you've completely misunderstood the joke LOL

10. User who gave Like to post:

Patanawet (June 29th, 2016)