Review of Yupins Restaurant in Jomtien Complex.
Nicky just posted this today
We’ve had a review in from a friend of Yupin’s Restaurant in the Jomtien Complex. This might interest all of you who are looking for a better than average place out to dine.
y
“Last night two of us went to Yupins Restaurant as we are both are pensioners on a tight budget my friend chose the three course special and had a Thai dish and desert.
“My friend started with the prawn salad which was of a generous size with a nice dressing. For main he had the chicken fillets with mushroom sauce, again of a generous size with two good sized chicken fillets and a very nice chunky mushroom sauce and vegetables. His dessert was mango with sticky rice again a good size with a nice creamy sauce.
“For my main course, I had the seafood yellow curry, a big favorite of mine and this did not disappoint. There were squid and prawns in a wonderful rich yellow curry, not overly spicy but just as I like it. For dessert, I had hot chocolate cake with chocolate sauce with a large scoop of vanilla ice cream and sliced banana.
“We were both well satisfied with the food, service and the price and will certainly be making a return visit.”