Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: The perfect off.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: The perfect off.

Really pay scant attention to this long list. My method works just fine for me. Has done so for the last 15 years so why should I change. Treat the MB like a disposable service provider whose sole purpose is to provide me with pleasure. His feelings/pleasure are not relevant. Its supposed to be a job for him.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

As for heaven...dont u twits realise that Jesus romped amongst the sinners, whores and tax collectors; I reckon I'm in good company.

Liked

Oooohhh Latin's gone fishing again. I wonder if any little fishes will bite?

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by AsDaRa View Post
    The boy expected money, but didn't talk about it. Maybe because of fear for the prostitution law? Maybe because he is shy to bring it up?

Some Farang profit from it. Or they do pay, but far less than the boy expected. I know a boy who spend 3 days with a Farang in south Thailand (Farang paid for plane ticket) and after the 3 days he got 3000 baht in cash. He was disappointed. But that is the risk if you not talk about money beforehand. Some Farang profit from it and for me it is a form of abuse.
    When getting a boy from online, it's his duty to tell me he expects money, otherwise I assume sex is free. Now with hindsight, I had two or three boys (in 3 years) who might have expected money but didn't say so.

3000 Baht for 3 days holiday in southern Thailand doesn't sound bad to me, in low season I would even call it a great deal for the boy.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by arsenal View Post
    So many times I read about offs not living up to expectations. Here is a simple plan to ensure success.
    1) Tell the boy what you are hoping for before you off him. Make it clear what you want.
    2) If he says he doesn't............then don't pressure him either in the bar or the room.
    3) Tell him how much you will tip him.
    4) Unless you've stipulated he must come (see 1) then don't demand it and don't insult him if he doesn't. (I know for a fact many do.)
    5) Do invite him to have a drink from the mini bar. He is your guest. (My rule is NO alcohol, not even beer if they're on a motorbike.)
    6) Pay him nicely. Thank him for his time and assuming you've enjoyed your time with him tell him.
    7) Give him a nice kiss goodbye, even if you drop him of right outside his bar. Gay or straight assuming you've followed the above rules he won't mind a bit.
    8) Next time you go into the bar, if you don't off him again then give him 20/40 baht. It's nothing to you and shows you thought he was a good off. It also buys him dinner.
    1) I don't discuss any details, I go with the flow when we are in bed. I'm quite flexible and easy to please. I want to get my hands and lips on his naked body, but that comes with the profession, I don't have to tell him.
    2) see 1)
    3) I never bring up money and I don't like when staff interferes. I know the going rate, he knows the going rate, and that's what I pay without saying anything at the end. In very few cases I give 100 Baht when everything was perfect.
    4) Hard would be nice, but I don't care if he cums or not.
    5) Yes, refrigerator in my case, water and maybe fruit juice. Offer cookies in addition. Often invite for dinner (street food).
    6) see 3)
    "Thank him for his time and assuming you've enjoyed your time with him tell him." I might try that next time.
    7) Hug for goodbye in my room.
    8) Actually I give 100 Baht to boys I had before if I don't take them again. I'm one of those who are slightly uncomfortable taking another boy when a boy I had before is on stage.

The boy expected money, but didn't talk about it. Maybe because of fear for the prostitution law? Maybe because he is shy to bring it up?

Some Farang profit from it. Or they do pay, but far less than the boy expected. I know a boy who spend 3 days with a Farang in south Thailand (Farang paid for plane ticket) and after the 3 days he got 3000 baht in cash. He was disappointed. But that is the risk if you not talk about money beforehand. Some Farang profit from it and for me it is a form of abuse.
    When getting a boy from online, it's his duty to tell me he expects money, preferably as early as possible,* otherwise I assume sex is free. Now with hindsight, I had two or three boys (in 3 years) who might have expected money but didn't say so.

3000 Baht for 3 days holiday in southern Thailand doesn't sound bad to me, in low season I would even call it a great deal for the boy.

*In 2013 I met a boy in DJ station, he was staying in Sathorn and I was living far out at that time, so we went to his place. In his room, both of us undressed to underwear and started touching, he told me he is a moneyboy. I got dressed and said goodbye. (I would have paid for prime material, but if I had known he is a moneyboy from the beginning, I would not have gone with him.)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by christianpfc View Post

For me it sounds bad. Considering there were at least 6 fucks in these three days if not more. And considering also that it is not just fuck and go, but 3 complete days. So it is not just long time by spending night with customer, you spend three complete days. That is very very long time.

So this boy got for many fucks and very very long time only 3000 baht in cash. That is very poor pay. That were some very cheap fucks for the Farang.

Liked

So this boy got for many fucks and very very long time only 3000 baht in cash. That is very poor pay. That were some very cheap fucks for the Farang.

There are many cheap Farangs in Thailand.

Liked

I would assume the boy and farang know each other and get along well (I wouldn't take anyone for three days if I didn't know him and get along well). In my case it would be 2 or 3 times sex in total. A good deal for the boy, in my opinion. Of course it has to be discussed in advance.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

If the boy is silly enough to sail off into the sunset with a farang for 3 days and not negotiate a fee...and if the farang does likewise...well its a perfect recipe for mutual dissatisfaction. Stupid..stoopid..

10. User who gave Like to post:

christianpfc (May 20th, 2016)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by latintopxxx View Post
    ...Stupid..stoopid..
    I knew Latin's post reminded me of something: