Quote Originally Posted by Moses View Post
As per my experience you'll be OK in three almost everywhere in Siem Reap. Hotel's will just ask to pay third breakfast, towel and bathrobe. I'm sure in that in Rambutan/Golden Banana and in Men's resort. GB is just over the river from old town, Pub street and old night market. Men's is much far by Siem Reap's scale, but whole Siem Reap is 2x2 km.

Men's it good is you are ready to take tuk-tuk to center (1-2 dollars, 5 min). It is good is you need total gay ambiance since it is hotel only for gay mens - no womens allowed on territory. Banana is good because it is located close to "everything". Both hotels have pools, Men's has gay sauna right there.
Thanks Moses. I've thought about Men's but I do see it's not as walkable as Rambutan. If the straight people in Rambutan are ok with seeing me and my two boys then it doesn't matter. I probably won't go to the pool with the the boys anyway, and I'm ok with paying extra for a breakfast or towel use for the 3rd. I just want to try the rotating 3rd thing since I've always just had the one person at a time, and since I want my friend to come with me.