Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Full frontal naked good looking guy, farang posted here

Liked

Re: Full frontal naked good looking guy, farang posted here

Quote Originally Posted by scottish-guy View Post
    So I can't post my selfies now?

I had the tummy tuck, hair transplant, dental implants, and all that facial work done FOR NOTHING??
    You can post your selfies as long as you don't lift your kilt higher than your knees. I am assuming you "hung" yourself along with the other cosmetic procedures?

Liked

Re: I'll start the ball rolling with a few more from photoblue's archives

Quote Originally Posted by Tobi View Post
    It would need it's own subdomain or domain name and most importantly, its own IP address. Is it really worth it? After all, there are thousands of adult sites out there, it's not like Sawatdee Network is going to become a destination for those looking for such content.
    We already have 5 IPs and unlimited subdomains. But this step don't needs IP or subdomain, there will be just few clicks by mouse in user-groups permission setup: then only registered and logged-in users will see such content.

Liked

Re: I'll start the ball rolling with a few more from photoblue's archives

Yes, but that won't stop Google, Bing, Yahoo et al from "seeing" such content exists on the site, even if casual visitors can't access it, and dropping you out of search results. Go ahead, Moses, I'm more than happy to see pics. of naked guys, just didn't want all your hard work to cost you a load of traffic, for stuff that can be got elsewhere, in better quality and larger quantities than will ever exist here at Sawatdee Network.

If you don't mind losing your ranking, getting blocked from various countries and becoming inaccessible from public wifi, mobile phones, etc. that's entirely up to you.

It's your site, your rules.
    Last edited by Tobi; March 30th, 2016 at 18:36.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

I posted some photos based on the fact that someone had pointed out there are naked pics in the Gallery section and Moses had laid out some guidelines. Also the well-read Bangkokbois site had a fair share of naked pics every week without anyone ever raising objections or concerns. Nevertheless, I really do not see any need for a naked gallery here - unless it happens to drive interest in other parts of the site. As others have pointed out, there are many hundreds of new naked photos posted on tumblr sites daily.

Since there are obvious concerns being expressed, why not just kill the idea and have a gallery of non-frontal nude photos - as is the case on gaythailand.com?

5. User who gave Like to post:

francois (March 30th, 2016)

Liked

Bangkokbois was originally hosted on it's own domain, separate from Sawatdee Network, I think it is currently hosted on a sub domain of Sawatdee Network since Russ's demise, which won't affect this site's rankings or accessibility.
    Last edited by Tobi; March 30th, 2016 at 18:40.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by francois View Post
    ..I am assuming you "hung" yourself along with the other cosmetic procedures?
    The only thing left to to is the bumhole bleaching I read about recently.

8. User who gave Like to post:

christianpfc (March 31st, 2016)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by fountainhall View Post
    Also the well-read Bangkokbois site had a fair share of naked pics every week without anyone ever raising objections or concerns.
    He had to change from wordpress to a different hosting company after violating wordpress' terms of service.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by christianpfc View Post
    He had to change from wordpress to a different hosting company after violating wordpress' terms of service.
    Most hosting co's won't permit adult content on shared servers with a shared IP address. If Google decides to "adultify" the IP address, then everyone sharing that IP address suffers. Some hosting co's like Namecheap will allow adult content on Virtual Private Servers (VPS) as long as it's under a unique IP address, otherwise you're likely to need a dedicated server or a specific adult entertainment hosting service.