Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Two boyfriends ?

Liked

Re: Two boyfriends ?

Quote Originally Posted by justaguy View Post
    Again, I think you are vastly underestimating me.
    And there's a good chance you're vastly underestimating them, as Dodger previously pointed out. Many people here grow up on mere sustenance, and when you grow up like that, guess what happens? You become very street smart and intuitive. They might be poor, but they're not stupid.

And if you knew anything about the culture here, you'd know what you're about to do is a really bad idea. I mean, ending a relationship in the West by cheating on someone's best friend is a really shitty thing to do, but here, that's magnified 10 fold.

Again, I hope you get taken to the cleaners.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt View Post
    And there's a good chance you're vastly underestimating them, as Dodger previously pointed out. Many people here grow up on mere sustenance, and when you grow up like that, guess what happens?
    Hey, trolls can be really funny sometimes. Let's hope the OP likes MOO.
    https://www.youtube-nocookie.com/emb...82&end=321
    Just another reason why I love living in Thailand

3. 2 Users gave Like to post:

francois (March 22nd, 2016), roguebear (March 23rd, 2016)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Smiles View Post
    Not at all obvious. Actually, one would think it much more likely that you are quite paranoid**.

** 'Par-i-noyd': on message boards, one of the quintessential characteristics of a troll.
    Not paranoid at all, just appreciate my privacy. I can tell you a thing or two about that, as that is my line of business.

If I am a troll, why do you keep feeding me ?

I tell you why, I am not a troll, period.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt View Post
    And there's a good chance you're vastly underestimating them, as Dodger previously pointed out. Many people here grow up on mere sustenance, and when you grow up like that, guess what happens? You become very street smart and intuitive. They might be poor, but they're not stupid.

And if you knew anything about the culture here, you'd know what you're about to do is a really bad idea. I mean, ending a relationship in the West by cheating on someone's best friend is a really shitty thing to do, but here, that's magnified 10 fold.

Again, I hope you get taken to the cleaners.
    I am not underestimating anyone, but I do know 100% sure that as dodger suggested, this is staged is not the case. What you suggested (after the fact, they are trying to set me up) is also 100% not the case.

Stop trying to make more of it, the whole accurate story is in the OP, there is nothing more to it.

Spare me the culture, The mai noi system does exist for a reason, and is probably more common than you think. I know many many Thais, from all walks of life, and what I am potentially going to do is hardly outstanding...

By the way, never have I claimed I would be ending my relationship with my boyfriend.

I guess the rub lies in cheating with someone's best friend, where I stand, that lies on the other bloke not me.

Finally, don't worry, estimation or not, there is no chance in hell I would be taken to the cleaners, and not only because there is no opportunity to do so, but because the persons involved are not the type..

Liked

And your boyfriend thought you were not the type to have an affair with his best friend. Hope he does not take for granted that you won't make a play for his father, uncle or brother....

Liked

I wouldn't dare bucky.

It is what it is, no need for the drama.

Liked

My point is that after 12 years your bf learned something new about your character and values and you are telling everyone you know the character and values of your mate.

Just seems there is room for irony....😋

Liked

Yes he learned that when drunk, I sleep with his friend. He accepted it at the time.

Your last sentence leaves me wondering whom you are referring to. If you are suggesting I might learn something new about my bf's values and character, I might. Not what some are suggesting, evil he is not.

Liked

I would think my bf sleeping with my best friend was an act of evil. Drunk.... uh, ok.... I don't know cause I use to use drinking as an excuse to do what i wanted to do with little repercussion.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by bucknaway View Post
    I would think my bf sleeping with my best friend was an act of evil. Drunk.... uh, ok.... I don't know cause I use to use drinking as an excuse to do what i wanted to do with little repercussion.
    I guess this is where we disagree, I don't see it as an act of evil. And yes, whilst being drunk is no excuse, it is well known that alcohol removes barriers. I doubt I would have done it being sober.