Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt View Post
You may think you have two BFs now, but I'm pretty confident you will quickly end up with zero BFs in short order, if you haven't already done so.

Do you have any idea what I would do for a decent BF to love and be loved back by? Here you are being greedy, and trying for two. Unfortunately, they can be greedy too, so you're more than likely going to end up with zero and much less money in your bank account. There's a good chance your "BF" got over the fact you cheated on him so quickly because he colluded with his friend, and they decided "what a dickhead" and are now going to try and take full advantage of the situation.

Now you have two BFs to support, and good chance neither has feelings for you any more.
Hmm you edited your post. Trust me when I say that there is zero chance they are colluded amongst each other. And my boyfriend is perfectly capable of supporting himself. He has a job over here. The other one can support himself too (albeit barely).

By the way, after 12 years relationship, you really think "BF" is warrented ? Not everyone gets their boyfriends out of a gogo bar !

Way to miss the point, you are way off the mark here.