I LOVE Chiang Mai! I LOVE IT! LOVE IT! LOVE IT!

I got to Adams Apple at 10pm and the place was packed, mainly with Thais. Korn was on stage, spotted me and smiled and waved. I smiled back, despite blaming him for my inability to sit down - I was still recovering from last night 's attempt to accommodate his massive member.

I don't know what happened. I checked my previous Chiang Mai report before I offed him and apparently I was able to take it last time. Maybe if was the change from Pan's cock - nice size but nowhere near Korn's donkey dick. I was determined to try again before I leave.

I changed tactics tonight and it worked. Last night I sat on a sofa down the front. You get a great close -up view of the boys. But on stage they don't really make eye contact with the customers and unless you get one to sit with you there no interaction.

Sitting at the bar is the place to be. The boys walk past all the time and that's when they smile at you and pat you on the leg. If you show any interest they'll so for a chat.

That's how I met Jame and Pai. Jame also had a donkey dick and performs in the show. He wears a pair of angel wings and basically just wanders around showing off his hard-on. Pai isn't on the show but his brother is. It goes without saying he's also hung.

My God, these Shan guys are just gorgeous. They are right up my alley - well, that's where I'd like them all to be! Preferably one at a time.

They are exactly the type of guy I like - masculine, toned and handsome. I could off any one of them, apart from K, of course. The smell of testosterone is overwhelming.

So there I was, sitting at the bar between Pai and Jame, both doing their best to massage me to pulp. Then Korn came and joined us. He sat down and discretely put my hand on his cock and I felt him immediately get hard.

So, who will I choose tonight? Pai was ruled out because a customer called him over. It was now almost midnight and I needed to make a decision. (The bar has to close at 12 because it's near a university. Go figure!) I quietly asked Jame of he could fuck me. He said he could, but didn't seem very enthusiastic.

So I offed Korn again. Pai looked up and smiled and waved as I left and Jame seemed fine with the decision.

"Tomorrow ok?"

Sure. Why not?

I just love Korn, and not only because of his cock. He's just a lovely guy - really sweet and very affectionate. He stood naked in front of me and we hugged. I grabbed his cock and he got an instant hard-on. We stood there kissing and hugging some more while I massaged his member.

His phone rang. It was Noom, his mates from the bar.

"Are you going drinking with him?"

"Yeah, he want to go drinking. No problem. Slowly, slowly."

And that's how we did it - no rush. After more hugging and kissing I started to sa-moke him. My God! It was rock-hard. Where do I start?

I started on his knob and he threw his head back and moaned. Hmm....looks like I've hit the sweet spot. So that's where I stayed. I looked up - he had his eyes closed and was in ecstacy.

But now he wanted to fuck before he came to close to cumming. There is a condom dispenser on the bar with a number of different sizes. I grabbed a couple of the biggest ones -size 55 -but even that didn't completely cover the shaft.

I asked him to go slowly. It was painful. Really painful. But I decided I'd put up with it, knowing that once we get going it'll be ok. And it was. Once he got it all the way in, the pain subsided quickly and he started to fuck me slowly, gradually upping the pace. Heaven!

After going through a number of positions he got to the point where he was about to cum so he pulled out. He held up the condom. My God, did I really take all that cock??

He told me that he hadn't chuck-wowed today and promised me a big cumshot. And he delivered. He grunted and arched his back. Here it comes! The first spurt landed on my cheek, just below my eye (when will I ever learn?). Then he just kept on squirting, covering his chest and stomach. And mine as well!

We got into the 69 position so I could admire his butt as he chuck-wowed me. A lot of straight guys don't like ass play but I was determined to part his buttcheeks, so I took the gamble. He didn't flinch.

And there it was - the Rose of the North. I swear it winked at me. Just beautiful!

Tomorrow promises to be a fantastic day. I've got a handsome hunk waiting for me at Common Massage and the boys waiting for me at Adams.

Chiang Mai, I fucking LOVE you!