Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 24 of 27 FirstFirst ... 142021222324252627 LastLast

Thread: Alternatives to Western Union

Liked

Re: Alternatives to Western Union

Has nothing to do with what Neal said. Assuming that is Bruce's real name, you don't get that many people digging up every last detall on your life for no reason. Again, assuming that's his real name, he did something to piss a lot of people off, and tech junkies tend to be quite good at digging up your life details, and if you're a scum bag they have no issues with posting them on the internet for the world to see. He quite obviously pissed off a lot of people, and I'll go under the assumption there's some legitimacy behind it, especially considering not once have I read a rebuttal from him against the claims.

People like this deserve to be outed. I bust my ass to make an honest and legitimate living. By no means am I rich, but I'm not worried about how to pay the bills either. Nonetheless, every dollar I have was earned fairly. So when people like this come along, they deserve to be outed in my opinion.

This is kind of the ugly side of bitcoin. There is no bank or police to call, so act like an asshole, and expect the entire community to drag your name through the mud.

Liked

OK, anyone up for trying you-know-who's Hornet bitcoin exchange?!

Quote Originally Posted by Nirish guy
    Although as Bruce did mention "others out to get him and ruin his reputation for business reasons" as Bitcoin grew etc and the fact that he's certainly not "in hiding" per se I guess he'll have his own view on all of that in due course.......
    Don't all criminals on the run eventually end up in Thailand?'
    Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt
    To counter Bruce though, don't worry about these swings, as they happen often.
    There are "gold bugs" who make similar arguments.They're usually the same poor paranoid bozos who believe in the end of civilisation as we know it, based on the failure of fiat currencies which is, as always, just around the corner; the only difference is that "bitcoin bugs" are high-tech wankers, whereas "gold bugs" are merely wankers

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Apparently, it's now a free for all.... in that it's OK to post people's real names, home addresses, photos and videos of them here. So have at it! It's open season. There's no expectation of Privacy here...

I don't care about what strangers think of me. I don't care in the least.

I have absolutely zero worries about what people who don't know me.... think.

And I don't need the headaches of being in the public eye again.

I always help everyone.

I'm a great guy.

If strangers wanna believe lies about me.... I don't care.

I have a great happy life.

If they believe misinformation, that's their problem. Not mine.

If I were Oprah Winfrey..... would I do a documentary to explain that I'm not really in a lesbian relationship with "my best friend Gail"....?

The answer is..... No.

Giving energy to idiots..... only gives idiots more energy.

And if I were really "in hiding" from anyone or anything, I wouldn't be announcing my home address in New York and in Bangkok, and my travel plans, and hosting meetups in my home and in public places, and meeting in person many people from here, etc. Put your little thinking caps on just for a second and *try* to think it through. omg

( If I were hiding from anyone or anything, I'd probably use a fake name and never agree to meet anyone. Or agree to meet them but when they show up in my remote town, go silent. )

The internet is *full* of lies. And the more defaming the lies, the faster and wider they spread. But just because you help spread lies, doesn't make you smart. In fact, it shows your stupidity.... and your utter disregard for the truth.

If people are stupid enough to repeat false information, then exaggerate it into massive lies.... that's their problem. Not mine. It's called cyber bullying. But it doesn't affect my *real* life in the least. Because it's all just that..... all lies.

The people who know me in real life know better.

If anyone wants to hear the whole story.... the *truth*.... then come meet me in person for coffee and I'll tell you the whole story. If not, then just believe whatever lies you want. Hell, add to the lies. Why not? Make me an international Illuminati pedophile tycoon who runs financial scams on the masses using Bitcoin and helps fund ISIS. Why not. Any lie is as good as any other lie. May as well make it a good one!

At least my real life friends aren't stupid enough to believe that crap.
    check out http://gaysexthailand.com every day

Liked

You kinda outed yourself Bruce.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Transparency? Accountability? Morality? All lacking. One scam after another from bitcoins to buttboys.

Surfcrest, There is no excuse for allowing him to make any further contributions to this board. If you think otherwise, please state your reasons.

Liked

Members,

I've reviewed this thread and have made the following moderating decisions:

I have removed the link to the video that Tobi posted. It would appear as though someone stitched this together and that the information given appears to be a confession by the individual in the video, when it actually is a parody. It's important to note that while this is public information all easily found in a general "Google" search, that still violates the Rules in terms of revealing another member's identity. We have had members try to post "Gay Romeo" or "facebook" profile photos / information from a search, which this example resembles and which we cannot allow.

I've done quite a bit of reading on the Information linked to this link and I too have concerns with respect to; what appears to be promotion of a bitcoin idea to the members, inviting a financial transaction with members here and what appears to be questions from similar activity, from people who are posting that they've been negatively impacted by this investor on another bitcoin idea. While all of this may indeed be "Lies", I have a responsibility to protect the membership from an unproven idea being openly promoted on this site and supported with links to gaysexthailand and more promotion.

There are no specific Rules for this sort of "issue" and it's unique enough that I don't think it's necessary. There's no question in my mind that this is more "bitcoin idea promotion", members are being asked to get involved. promises of financial transactions between this member and members. I can't allow that here and clearly, the membership is unhappy with this activity here too and even Bruce continuing to be here as a member.

For this reason, I think it's best that bruce_nyc is asked to leave Sawatdee. I wish Bruce well again with his new "blog" and his ideas with bitcoin! If we need a Rule for this, for the future please let me know!

Surfcrest

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Well done, Surfcrest.

Quote Originally Posted by Surfcrest
    I've reviewed this thread and have made the following moderating decision ...
    Some active moderating by splitting the thread when it morphed into a discussion about Bitcoin some weeks ago would have been better. Your decision has already made one of the Board's maiden aunts and lip-pursers happy. I thought Brucie was entertaining, especially with his idea that "hi-so Thai" meant some lower class person with aspirations to better themselves because "that's what everyone means by hi-so all around the world". He was uniquely fitted for the missionary position, as Smiles pointed out. Surely you could have replaced "Full member" with "Snake Oil Salesman" on his profile and left it at that? Everyone would have been warned. Asking him to leave seems somewhat drastic. However I see from his Board's RSS feeds that Bad Boy Billy (bbb and now reincarnated as Very Bad Boy Billy (vbbb)) is having a great time. Perhaps lonelywombat will be along soon to remind everyone that Bad Boy Billy was once one of my posting handles (according to the parallel universe in which the Wombat lives)

At least members currently in Bangkok will be on the lookout for a loud-mouthed Yank with badly-dyed hair

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by kommentariat
    Some active moderating by splitting the thread when it morphed into a discussion about Bitcoin some weeks ago would have been better.
    Well, thankfully, you weren't one of the moderator's I chose. If you were to wind this back to Page 1 of the thread where the OP (Oh look, that's you!) baited cdnmatt into the discussion by referring to him as Sawatdee's IT "guru" which started into bitcoin...which was this thread's second post.

You might want to try a little reverse psychology next time to see if you ever get what you want from me...LOL.

Surfcrest