Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: money boys & safe sex

Liked

Re: money boys & safe sex

Quote Originally Posted by bruce_nyc
    I like Thatcher's real words better.

You can tell if he has hiv by looking at him? That's a feat!
    A feat for sure.

And regarding the scary anal and pubic warts -it appears that they're not connected to the HPV virus now becoming a significant cause of throat cancer among gay cocksuckers.

So, CLEAN can be an illusion-a whited sepulchre-and the strait and narrow path to the whited sepulchre.

(Is it possible that I got the correct spelling for sepulchre at 2am with 4 large Changs on board?) No I didn't ...yes I d..

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Yes. Not only expensive..... Just imagine what those prophylactic antiviral medications are doing to your body. Side affects, permanent damage, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by loke
    I agree wtih Bruce.
    That's all I had to read.... to know I like you. ;-) Why do I hear that statement so rarely....?
    check out http://gaysexthailand.com every day

Forum's veteran
    Liked

crap...after reading all this i will never have sex again...

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by latintopxxx
    crap...after reading all this i will never have sex again...
    ha ha ha ha

I somehow doubt that.

Liked

Regarding oral sex. I have now been in Pattaya two weeks enjoying gay sex with a number of money boys, usually involving me sucking and licking their cocks and sometimes getting cum in my mouth. Before and after I avoid brushing my teeth for a few hours. Then I give my mouth a good wash out with mouthwash. I do not know if this does any good but after eight years I have yet to have an infection.

Quote Originally Posted by TravellerDave
    Regarding oral sex. I have now been in Pattaya two weeks enjoying gay sex with a number of money boys, usually involving me sucking and licking their cocks and sometimes getting cum in my mouth. Before and after I avoid brushing my teeth for a few hours. Then I give my mouth a good wash out with mouthwash. I do not know if this does any good but after eight years I have yet to have an infection.
    Thanks for sharing that, Dave, it's in the best tradition of a poster I'm forbidden to mention. I prefer a double scotch and soda (no ice)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by fountainhall
    Quote Originally Posted by francois
    Truvada effectively prevents HIV infections if taken on a regular basis if one can afford it.
    At around $45/day not many I expect! A generic equivalent is not expected till late 2021.
    Just in the interest of correct information. That $45 per day is for thieving drug companies in the USA. In Thailand it is less then $3 per day ( still fortune for a Thai)and although I don't know probably similarly priced in all of Asia etc.

And before anyone asks I bring it back on return trips to help a friend out who is getting raped by the drug companies in the USA. 2800 baht for 1 month supply ( purchased at the Pharmacy that supplies the Kings Hospital and depending on insurance coverage , it could be much more then $45 per day in the USA.

I buy blood pressure medicine in Thailand for less then my co-pay under Medicare in the USA. Drug companies are modern day bandits!!

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by TravellerDave
    Before and after I avoid brushing my teeth for a few hours. Then I give my mouth a good wash out with mouthwash. I do not know if this does any good but after eight years I have yet to have an infection.
    That's probably a very smart and effective strategy. Listerine. Do a Long lasting gargle.

Quote Originally Posted by firecat69
    I buy blood pressure medicine in Thailand for less then my co-pay under Medicare in the USA. Drug companies are modern day bandits!!
    That's for sure! And they talk about corruption in Thailand..... The USA is the leader in corruption..... top secret corruption.

Liked

Thanks for that wise advice TravellerDave. It confirms that small cuts in the mouth, or between the gums (as evidenced by the appearance of blood after cleaning and flossing) make unprotected oral sex potentially dangerous. It's up to you whether you wish to take the risk but to expect money-boys to do so is, simply, wrong.
    I always talk to Thai guys I meet about this; a few are aware of the dangers, most aren't. And I know one who was diagnosed HIV+ a few years ago and is convinced-rightly or wrongly- that his infection was the result of oral sex.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by firecat69

Drug companies are modern day bandits!!
    What the USA drug companies should do is same-same as Thai and Indian companies; just make copy-cat drugs that these Thai and Indian companies have spent their millions on developing. That would teach them a lesson, put the shoe on the other foot.