BearlyThere wrote:
I consider getting a foot massage, but I want a GOOD one, and I am hoping to search some places soon! On that note, please give me a recommendation if you know of one near the Boyztown area that I would (probably) not get lost trying to find.
Right across from the entrance to Boystown there are two massage places with nice looking guys outside hawking massages: Supreme Massage and Sea Man Massage. They are legit massage places; no happy endings which is just what I wanted. I just want a good massage from a nice looking guy who knows what he is doing and they are trained in traditional massage. Of my two experiences I much preferred Supreme Massage. They invited me in and first the masseuse washed my feet then led me up to a private room (cabin) with relaxing music and gave me a good one hour traditional massage. His name was Son (rhymes with Ron) and I recommend him. IтАЩm sure he would be good for foot massage too.

I had a decent massage at Sea Man but much less enjoyable. They tried to talk me into more than I wanted at the beginning and then led me to a sort of tent area where two other people were getting massaged so it was a group experience and the masseuses were interacting with each other a lot which didnтАЩt help with the relaxation part. In addition my masseuse tried to sell me more after my massage was over. Not pushy but I didnтАЩt really like the sales pressure.

I recommend you try Supreme Massage. As I say, right on 2nd Rd straight across from Boystown.

Enjoy!