Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Phnom Penh report - June

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Liked

Re: Phnom Penh report - June

Mr Bubble-butt was standing by the bar waiting for me. We sat down for a drink and a chat. There was no mention of the scooter but he did hint at something else. I think he'll start applying pressure on me to pay for his schooling. He told me he doesn't like his job - really?? - and that he was only working so that he could pay his school fees. With that, I suggested we go inside and get down to business.

As per usual, he came out of the shower and pounced on top of me. He started kissing me all over while I grabbed his gorgeous butt. We then got into the 69 position so I could fully appreciate what I was paying for. I could have stayed in that position forever. I loosened his hole up with a finger and then got down to work.

He asked me if he could sit on it. Sure. No problem. He lowered himself slowly onto my cock but stopped halfway. I watched him roll his eyes skywards as he lowered himself down completely.

Determined to make up for the previous night's disappointment, I sat up and gently pushed him down into the missionary position and let him have it. We normally go from missionary to the side position and then doggy, but we didn't make it to the last position as I was completely exhausted.

We lay together for a while, hugging and kissing and then it was his turn to top me. This guy has amazing stamina and can fuck till the cows come home. Every now and then he would lean down and kiss my neck or nibble on my ear. He then put his hand on my shoulders and closed his eyes. Ok, here it comes! He slammed away as hard and as fast as he could. I'm sure the guys outside could hear the sound of him slapping against my arse, but who cares? After all, we're in a brothel and I'm sure it's a sound they hear every day.

After I'd thrown in the towel he lay beside me to jack off. I reckon it took him a good 20 minutes to cum. His cumshot was less than spectacular. Oh, well....you can't have it all. He then finished me off with a hand job.

So that's what I get with my money at Hatha. An incredibly cute guy with an incredibly cute butt, the chance to top him and for him to top me, a chuck wow show, a blowjob and a hand job. Who's complaining? Not me!

When I entered Space Bar I was the only customer. Virat was busy fixing up the lighting so a new guy came and sat with me. He was simply adorable! And enough English to allow a decent conversation. Javier, the owner, has the right formula - he knows what we want ; handsome young guys who are very friendly and not at all pushy.

Javier turned up and gave me the bar news. The guy who had the motorcycle accident was Visa, the star of the bar! The incredibly handsome guy! He's still in intensive care.

Virat then came and sat with me and we were soon joined by three French guys. One of them had his stunning Khmer boyfriend in tow. After a few vodkas it was on for young and old. Everyone was going for the grope and the guy with the boyfriend was attacked mercilessly...lol. One of his friends tickled him while the other ripped off his t-shirt. Virat grabbed his cock. This want on all night. Even the boyfriend, who was very shy at the beginning, loosened up completely after a few drinks and was in on the action.

One of the French guys told me he was top only. He took a shine to the big manly waiter and wanted to take him back to the hotel. I told him the waiter was also top only. He then turned to him and said :" If my cock is bigger than yours, I fuck you. If yours is bigger than mine, you can fuck me." So much for being top only! At the end of the evening the French guy left alone. I asked the waiter why he didn't go with him. He told me that they'd only just met and he didn't know him well enough. But he also said he thought the Frenchman had the bigger cock and he wasn't willing to bottom. I can vouch for the size of the Frenchman 's cock. At one stage he stood next to me and let Virat have a feel. Virat kindly took my hand and put it on the guy's cock. And yes, I think the waiter had a point!

After the Frenchmen left - they actually paid my bill for me! - Virat and I sat alone and enjoyed some...err..."quality time" together. He wanted to come back to the hotel with me but again, I said no. Maybe tonight.

2. User who gave Like to post:

steveky (September 14th, 2016)