Underwear fetish seems to be pretty mainstream, when you look at gay websites, you see a lot of underwear advertisement, I can't be the only person who has an interest in underwear.

I use "underwear" because it is the most widely understood (knicker, pants, underpants, skivvies might have different meaning to people of different background and age).

Pants? There is a joke: What does a dog do that you can step in? (or similar) It pants!

In the part of Germany where I grew up, we say "Schl├╝pfer" which does not only sound un-erotic, it sounds like something I wouldn't want to touch.

Quote Originally Posted by topjohn5
In reading here and in his blog the depth of this fetish seems almost beyond measure and includes the exact shades of certain colors which turn him on.
You are probably referring to this:

My taste is simple, I like underwear in black, white, red, green, blue, orange, violet, indigo, purple, turquoise or mixtures thereof.
but missed the joke.

Quote Originally Posted by topjohn5
P.S. Christian if you are around when I am I would be happy to take you for a drink.
Absolutely! I love being invited for a drink, place and time of your choice except X-Boys Bangkok (their current underwear style black and white stripes is hideous)

For the record: my favorite style are briefs, next is boxers, some trunks are acceptable. Very important is that no fat is popping out above the waistband.

Here a fine example for a good fit (the underwear is mine, the boy is from Power Boys Pattaya September 2013 ):

[attachment=0:1se468wv]IMG_20130927_233729.jpg[/attachment:1se468wv]