I stayed in Mosaik for 16 days, fifteen months ago( Dec 2012/Jan 2013) in a one bedroom "deluxe." I liked it a lot and enthusiastically recommend it. I looked up my receipt. I paid 1861 baht for electricity; that's not "worst-case"--I turned off the AC when I went out, and usually when I was asleep at night--fans were enough. I did some cooking, but not a lot. I never thought twice about the electric-- I used whatever, whenever I wanted, and was not at all dismayed by the final bill. I paid 95 baht for water--negligible. Clean towels only came with a room cleaning, which I got only when I asked for it--200 baht. Buying a couple towels might be a good idea. I see I was charged 110 baht for "housekeeping"--I simply don't remember what that was about. I was also charged 300 baht for "last day service"--self-explanatory. The staff were all pleasant, helpful, professional, easy to deal with. I paid my (estimated) bill a day or two before I left, to forestall any unpleasant surprises while my taxi was waiting on my last day. The total was almost exactly what I expected. I was pleasantly surprised to get a call from (Nong?) shortly before I left--I had overpaid by 250 baht and should stop in the office for a refund before I left. A nice, classy, well-run, wonderfully convenient place, highly recommended. By the way, their laundry was very good, reliable and cheap too.