FAQ & Help
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Any News on Richards Death

Liked

Re: Any News on Richards Death

Quote Originally Posted by kommentariat
    Quote Originally Posted by Bazzeroo
    Quote Originally Posted by BrisbaneGuy
    I read this topic coz I thought it was about someone most of us would know like Richard of Richards Bar in Bangkok. Instead its about some old queen who none of us know who happened to die holidaying in Thailand.
    Thats a bit harsh
    How? I did see Richard's show in Blackpool (once - and quite enough that was) and was staggered to read that the death of some two-bit entertainer from the English provinces is worthy of a thread in Gay Thailand. Or was he a prolific poster to online forums about gay Thailand and we knew him as, say, Thai Dyed (yes, I did intend that tasteless pun)

slight contridiction "some old queen who none of us know" you do know of him as you have seen his show,
    "two bit entertainer" thats a matter of opinion

this man has died whilst on holiday, a man who many people in Thailand know as he has been a regular visitor for many years. I just felt your comment was a bit insensitive maybe you read it by accident but you chose to leave the harsh comment.

Liked

Richard was a good customer of the old Krazy Dragon and many of the bars are Pattaya he spent at least 2-3 months in Pattaya over the English winter for as long as I can remember and thats the last 10 years.
    Some one once said the customer is always right, Correct if you only ever want one customer.

Liked

Hello Mark.
    Nice to see you back on the board.

So Richard worked the summer season in Blackpool and made enough money to spend the winter in Thailand. Sounds to me like someone who got life just about right. So be quiet Kommiekins.

Quote Originally Posted by MARK
    Richard was a good customer of the old Krazy Dragon and many of the bars are Pattaya he spent at least 2-3 months in Pattaya over the English winter for as long as I can remember and thats the last 10 years.
    So we've got precisely one poster here who knew this person (as opposed to two (including me) who knew of him, neither in connection with Thailand).

Liked

i never met the deceased... but i certainly remember him from seeing him and tthe youngr farang guy that i understand was his partner 100's of times over the last 13 years that i have being visiting pattaya...
    I don't ever recall seeing them in Sunee... but certainly they were mainstays of the boystown "set"

My comiserations to Richards partner and his family and friends
    Buffalo me die! Send Money!

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by kommentariat
    Quote Originally Posted by Bazzeroo
    I read this topic coz I thought it was about someone most of us would know like Richard of Richards Bar in Bangkok. Instead its about some old queen who none of us know who happened to die holidaying in Thailand.
    Thats a bit harsh
    How? I did see Richard's show in Blackpool (once - and quite enough that was) and was staggered to read that the death of some two-bit entertainer from the English provinces is worthy of a thread in Gay Thailand. Or was he a prolific poster to online forums about gay Thailand and we knew him as, say, Thai Dyed (yes, I did intend that tasteless pun)
    Shakespeare was from the English provinces.
    Jack the Ripper was from London.

Liked

It's clear the gentleman was unknown to you. Let's hope he was unknown BY you also.

Quote Originally Posted by thaiguest
    Shakespeare was from the English provinces.
    And had the good sense to escape them as quickly as possible, making his home in London and his artistic headquarters at the Globe Theatre there.

Liked

Anyone who knew Richard knows what a kind, caring and gregarious man he was. He has not even been burried yet and the bitter, sad lonely old queens come out from under a rock to spew their venom. Richard didn't participate on any of the gay boards. He had something that most of you sad pathetic cunts don't have ( and probably never did have!) a LIFE...
    When I read some of the comments from some posters it reinforced my long held belief of what a sad pathetic place filled with tragic old queens the 'gay world' really is. If you knew Richard you should pass on your respects to his family and friends. If you didn't know Richard you should keep your queenie, bitter mouth shut and mind your own business.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by keyole
    Anyone who knew Richard knows what a kind, caring and gregarious man he was. He has not even been burried yet and the bitter, sad lonely old queens come out from under a rock to spew their venom. Richard didn't participate on any of the gay boards. He had something that most of you sad pathetic cunts don't have ( and probably never did have!) a LIFE...
    When I read some of the comments from some posters it reinforced my long held belief of what a sad pathetic place filled with tragic old queens the 'gay world' really is. If you knew Richard you should pass on your respects to his family and friends. If you didn't know Richard you should keep your queenie, bitter mouth shut and mind your own business.

Well said !!!