Quote Originally Posted by bucknaway
There was a time I considered Scottishguy a troll and when he was made a moderator he seemed to troll the board aggressively and spammed every thread. With him and Neal both rubbing me the wrong way I could not take it anymore and just pushed myself away from the PC and decided I would just stop posting here. He and Neal had a falling out and Neal stripped him of his moderation abilities and he left the board with the promise to never return.

When Scottishguy returned, I feared for the worst but so far he has not fully returned to his old ways and gone full tilt troll.

Right now he is not so bad, and if you skip over his negative, insulting, attacking posts most of us would understand.
I'd forgotten his days as asshole buddy/moderator for Neal. Thanks Bucky, I forgot why I didn't
like him and how much I despised his claptrap one liners and piss poor moderation.
I'm willing to let bygones be bygones and move on. Any active poster will have other posters
who think they're scumbags and lowlifes. Some of my detractors have rotted away and
turned into ashes but some always remain. Just part of it all. Peace and love. :ymhug: