Quote Originally Posted by ainamor
According to a very reliable boy I have known for a few years the profile amazing--01 which is a rehash of amazing-01 is being managed by a farang.

To what extent this is a worry to anyone I don't know but apparently the boy in the original profile has given the name of the farang with the initials 'JK' ( I have the name but will not put it here) to some of his friends along with a location and email address. Naturally I am not able to verify the accuracy of the supposed farangs details so this is just a heads up to anyone considering contacting the current GR profile.

I commend and congratulate the OP for his posting. I am suspicious of who or what is behind "amazing--01" despite the 'spin' or experience of others as mentioned above. It would not surprise me at all if the boy is being controlled. He is a friend/acquaintance of Amazing_Nack. The latter who behaves like a gangster previously used the name on GR of Amazing-02 or similar, which has now been removed. This boy was strongly accused on GR of getting in with a farang customer on GR and then after some months stealing from him including his motor cycle.
So extreme caution needed with these individuals.

In my opinion in the context of the cyber part fantasy world of GR it is perfectly acceptable to pay heed to rumor etc as that is how to avoid being a victim in real life.
Many profiles on GR are fake or contain strong elements of fiction in the profiles. So its not as if any discussion or warning relates to real, named or properly identified persons.

It is important that all farangs here keep a united network , as that is what the Thais do and they would be more than happy to try to "divide and rule" us.