Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Australian marries his Asian bf in Canberra saturday

Liked

Re: Australian marries his Asian bf in Canberra saturday

an 'agenda' is what you have when someone can not give a reply to a question.
    as for my making silly remarks, well scotty has been doing that for years and he gets patted on the back for it. sadly i made which hunt look daft which in turn made surfcrest look daft, therefore the comments had to be moved as our great leader is not allowed to ever be wrong. and im still waiting to find out why whichhunts comments are deemed as ok.

as for getting the board back to what it was.. well after telling surf time and time again no one was interested in reading about his childish fights with fatty from another board, by the time he reaslised it despite having another 200 members join the board he bored 30 or 40 regular poster away.
    but that is my fault cause i made a comment on wombats copy and paste. i wish i was so far up my own butt i could make statements like that !!!!

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by timmberty
    cause lets be honest for a minute, you didnt see anything wrong with my post being made or where it was until i made whichhunt look like a cunt. did you ??????
    It was your post that took the thread off topic, whatever witchhunt said afterwards, or I or anyone else that has since joined in to the discussion is about anything but тАЬAn Australian marries his Asian bfтАж.тАЭ.

Quote Originally Posted by newalaan2
    The proof that it is bullshit is in the fact that with or without Timmys contributions it's perfectly clear that members already seem discouraged from posting period! How else do you account for the amount of previously active posting members logging in here on a daily basis who are reading yet not posting?
    But what will certainly encourage them is your big tough macho threats in red font!
    ThatтАЩs not proof newalaan2тАжthat is speculation. You and timmberty and Neal, for that matter accuse me of bullshit of liesтАж..prove it! Your agenda is to accuse me of censoringтАжI asked you to lay that one out on the table too and you chose not to respond. If you two want to continue accusing me of something, by all meansтАж.please present your case!

Which one of my twoтАЭ threatsтАЭ do you perceive as тАЬmachoтАЭ newalaan2?
    This one?
    Any more "Let's show everyone what a cunt I am" posts will not be split and moved here, they will be deleted.
    Or this one?
    Unless this one goes anywhere from here...it too will be deleted in a few days.

Why does a simple innocuous comment like timmys here bother you so much?.....why don't you just ignore such comments instead of making an issue out of them?
    Bother me so much? His comment was off topic, had nothing to do with the OP, it was essentially only a swing at lonelywombatтАжand so it was moderated. Why would that bother you so much?
    Think?? It's pretty obvious virtually all your replies nowadays are littered with bullshit and contradictions, you simply change rules, wording or previous claims as-you-go to suit whatever U-turn-du-jour has to be defended. To be honest there are times I would prefer just to let things lie but some of the contradictions are just so blatant a response is needed to counter your body-swerving convoluted replies.

If you would just accept some of the feedback and simply admit...."well ok I changed my mind about this and that" that would go down far better than trying desperately to defend something you have clearly changed from previously stated 'rules' or by using vague, unclear language to cover the inconsistencies.

All I, and many members here want is a successful SGT, with posting levels back to what there were at it's peak and as little interference from mods/owners as possible to get some free flowing threads going. Nit-picking moderation won't garner goodwill. All questions or clarity I ask for are with the goodwill and success of SGT in mind. You either can't or don't want to accept that, you take everything so personally......with your, now tedious, accusations of "agendas" or references to "influences" from 'elsewhere' which are complete and utter bullshit. You are making a big enough song-and-dance with trying to get timmy to 'back up' allegations, why don't you 'back up' a few of YOUR allegations??

What?? its an 'agenda' because I have the audacity to try [unsuccessfully] to get a precise answer to a specific question without your "repetition*, hesitation* or deviation*"?
    I hear your allegations loud and clear, but you do not back these up. Show me proof where this is happening newalaan2! What have I written that is a lie? Where are the contradictions? Where are these rule changes, apart from those documented in the Posting Rules & Guidelines? Please show me proof where you see this happening! Just saying its so, doesnтАЩt make it so without any substance.

Your feedback is only baseless allegations and abuse, seasoned with gross exaggerations.

I believe the language I use with you is crystal clear. There is absolutely nothing even remotely vague with the words IтАЩve shared with you. Once again, if you have a specific example here to suggest otherwise....letтАЩs see what you have!

There is not the moderation here that you exaggerate there to be. There are a few rules to the Board, there always have beenтАжand there has always been moderation. I certainly did not invent it. I will not speak on behalf of the membership here newalaan2 as you do, but as a poster here myself and a member for quite a few yearsтАжI believe every OP should expect that their thread is not taken off the tracks by some miserable bastard. And if somebody, like timmberty who harasses members from thread to thread, abusing people, making non relevant posts on other peopleтАЩs threads gets moderated once in a whileтАж.then thatтАЩs justified, just by what we're responding to.

I have no problem backing up any accusation newalaan2 . Let me know what youтАЩd like a response on!
    If you two are so unhappy here, no one is keeping you here. There are several boards in the community that may appeal to you more than Sawatdee.

Surfcrest

Liked

fuck me, get with the programme mister ... my comment was deemed OK whether it was off thread or not, you deemed it OK untill i made your hydra/twin/friend/lover/brother whichhunt look like a cunt, it was then and only then deemed off topic make your mind up!!!!

you dont censor ?? what the fuck has happened to my posts recently ? or does deleting not count as censorship in your world ?

would you like me to go back over the last 6 months and pick out 20,30,40 relies to topics that take them off topic, that you have left in place ? would you like to explaine why you have left them in place? mainly because they are harmless quips and dont make the next poster look cuntish.
    the more you protest the more you turn into the previous owner, not a pleasant thought is it.

explaine also the difference between a light hearted quip and a quip that makes someone a miserable bastard? is it one that makes your friend whichhunt look a cunt or one that you feel the need to get upset on behalf of lonelywombat ?
    for a man who doesnt do contridictions you have put about 3 in your last post alone.

as for joining other boards, im quite happy posting on this one, if only you could stop feeling sorry for the upset i cause to others then things would run far better.
    i work it out you get very upset if i quip at latinpox, beachlover and whichhunt. not so sure why these three are so close to your heart. but im sure they can all look after themselves without your help.

Liked

fuck me, get with the programme mister ... my comment was deemed OK whether it was off thread or not, you deemed it OK untill i made your hydra/twin/friend/lover/brother whichhunt look like a cunt, it was then and only then deemed off topic make your mind up!!!!
    Had your comment been just skipped over or ignored...yes, you're right...it probably would have been left. As soon as it turns into something, as it has here or someone complains about it being off topic...it will be moderated. This time its witchhunt. Do you think we're connected somehow? Another baseless accusation?

you dont censor ?? what the fuck has happened to my posts recently ? or does deleting not count as censorship in your world ?
    No, it's called moderating timmberty. We're going to do some from time to time and by your character it's usually going to involve you.

would you like me to go back over the last 6 months and pick out 20,30,40 relies to topics that take them off topic, that you have left in place ?
    No, this is about your behaviour, not about everyone else.

would you like to explaine why you have left them in place? mainly because they are harmless quips and dont make the next poster look cuntish.
    the more you protest the more you turn into the previous owner, not a pleasant thought is it.
    Harmless quips? Making excuses for your behaviour?
    Yes timmberty, when you've run out of defense in the past...you always resort to comparing me to Neal. Bravo!

for a man who doesnt do contridictions you have put about 3 in your last post alone.
    About 3 timmberty? Which is it? It's not like 3 is a big enough number to be approximated!
    Where are these contradictions? Sounds like more baseless accusations.

as for joining other boards, im quite happy posting on this one, if only you could stop feeling sorry for the upset i cause to others then things would run far better.
    Why don't you tell us the real reason you don't post on other boards. It's because they won't have you. We are the only board that has tolerated you for so long and unfortunately you are coming close to the end of your welcome here as well. Yes, you can come back as someone else...post from an internet caf├й...like Neal and Ron and kjun12, and we'll never guess it's you by your character or any other means.

i work it out you get very upset if i quip at latinpox, beachlover and whichhunt. not so sure why these three are so close to your heart. but im sure they can all look after themselves without your help.
    No timmberty, I'm not upset at all...just laying down the way it is for you. If you can establish any connection between me and latinpox, beachlover and witchhunt let me know!
    It sounds more like you accusing me of something you know nothing about. You and newalaan2 make false accusations about me or accusations either one of you have failed to prove or even present here on this board. How much longer do you think I'm going to allow you to continue doing this?

Show me the lies timmberty....or say your good byes!

Surfcrest

Liked

Excuse me for repeating myself, but....

Timmberty once wrote:
    a447 .. you are a man who could start an argument in an empty room ...
    and this

i'll just say you are the most cantankerous old bastard it has every been my pleasure not to have met .
    Not to forget this one:

i struggle to understand why you get so wound up a447
    Well, struggle no more, Timmberty. Go look in the mirror.

:ymdevil: :ymdevil: :ymdevil:

Timmberty, you argue with just about everyone on this board. What is it with you? Lack of interesting activities to keep you amused? Lack of friends? Lack of finances?
    You come across as an uneducated, unsophisticated, grumpy old country hick.

You would be much better served by joining fatboy on his board. I mean, he could really do with the company.

And you could both enjoy a bit of *whining and dining" on the terrace of the Ambiance. You have so much in common with him. Both of you have no joy in your lives; just sad old fucks who moan and groan about everyone.

Liked

Surfcrest - as I have said before, I do not understand why you continue to try to be reasonable with people who are obsessive, who will argue about the thin end of a fart, and who will never accept any decision which goes against them.

Newallan at least contributes interesting trip reports - but I'm struggling to think what Timmberty brings to the board apart from friction and constant regurgitation of TBB's puerile attempts to destabilise this board.

Liked

oh listen to headmasters favorite licking arse again, what do you bring to the board scotty ? stories of yester year and some so called jokes that a few jerryatriks laugh at.
    a447 im far from wound up its all a joke as far as I am concerned, you think i'll be upset when neal... I mean surfcrest kicks me off?

oh and the other boards wont have me, ok care to back that up or just another baseless accusation ? see how easy it is to talk shit.

Liked

oh and the other boards wont have me, ok care to back that up or just another baseless accusation ? see how easy it is to talk shit.

you think i'll be upset when neal... I mean surfcrest kicks me off?
    No again, I'll back that one up...I'm a member of most of the respectable sites...I'll see you there!
    Whether you are upset or not is quite irrelevant, when you are not here anymore timmberty.

You will now join Neal, Ron, kjun12 and Zebedee as our 5th banned member.

Surfcrest

Liked

ah how sad I cry see real cyber tears .. but no backing it up, never thought I never joint the other respectable site.. now go stick your head back up ur arse and think how clever you are neal.. I mean surfcrest.
    oh and you are on tbb how respectable are you?
    dear god you really are meglanutter , does this happen to all owners of this wank board

Liked

Well, that was quick.
    I just tried a 'search' for all of Timmberty's posts to see if ScottishGuy was correct when he wrote above: " ... I'm struggling to think what Timmberty brings to the board apart from friction ... ". What was received?: 'The requested user does not exist.'. Harsh ... but Timmy is used to that.

Personally I'd prefer letting individual members just put the dude 'On Ignore' (his over-all contributions to Sawatdee certainly shout out for that).
    But, c'est la vie. I don't know this as being 100% factual, but I suspect highly that Timmberty used the same mean-spirited MO on every message board he ever joined and posted on.
    Just another reason why I love living in Thailand