Quick navigation:
List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

View Poll Results: What is your yearly income? (Based on the US Dollar)

Voters
43. You may not vote on this poll
  • $0 to $10,000 Dollars a year.

1 2.33%
  • $10,000 to $20,000 Dollars a year.

3 6.98%
  • $20,000 to $30,000 Dollars a year.

4 9.30%
  • $30,000 to $40,000 Dollars a year.

2 4.65%
  • $40,000 to $50,000 Dollars a year.

0 0%
  • $50,000 to $60,000 Dollars a year.

6 13.95%
  • $60,000 to $70,000 Dollars a year.

4 9.30%
  • $70,000 to $80,000 Dollars a year.

2 4.65%
  • $80,000 to $90,000 Dollars a year.

1 2.33%
  • $90,000 to $100,000 Dollars a year.

1 2.33%
  • Over $100,000 Dollars a year.

19 44.19%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What is your yearly income?

Liked

Re: What is your yearly income?

Bucky; rather than a poll on income which will not generate forthright answers may I suggest a poll on cock size which will be much more revealing. Just be sure to include a category 12 inches or more . :^O

Liked

Hmm тАж interesting result so far. I didnтАЩt know I shared a forum with so many very wealthy members. I feel like the poor relation.

However, I wonder if the poll would show the same results if the same question was put by the United States Internal Revenue Service or Her MajestyтАЩs Revenue and Customs in the United Kingdom or some other national tax authority. LOL!
    Remember: Coughs and sneezes spread diseases

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Too many variables if asking only about income. Might be more informative to ask how much board members spend while in Thailand, either as visitors or as long term residents. Then readers can decide if certain venues or activities are within their means.

Long term residents may be more judicious in their spending while we sex tourists tend to carpe diem a bit too much and it's only on the way home that we wonder where the money went, how the credit card bill ballooned, why the ATM card is showing more signs of wear, and why we are carrying scraps of paper with Thai boys' names and bank account details.

Liked

Strange, I freely share how much I spend when in Thailand on holiday or now living and working here, but consider my income to be not you business.

Liked

none of your business.

I see Im well in the majority then I done give a rats who knows except the Thai government and I just make up a different number every time I eneter Thailand.

Liked

Dear Bucky,

If I retire to Thailand my net monthly income would be approximately $2500 dollars US with ample cash reserves. I am 63 with no debt or obligations here. I wanted to retire in 2009 but the financial and currency markets went nuts and I've had to postpone retirement until June of 2014. My primary concern at this point is the dollar versus baht remaining stable and future inflation remaining modest. I have my doubts about both but one must get on with retirement and have a bit of fun.

All the best to you and board members.

G

Liked

I buy, sell, manage and own property in America, my income is approximately 450k per year, unfortunately I am forced to pay almost 40 percent of my income to fund the US debt, which is increasing at 1 million dollars per minute under the current administration, AKA the worst President in US history, who I call Mr.Odumba.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by psd1315
    I buy, sell, manage and own property in America, my income is approximately 450k per year, unfortunately I am forced to pay almost 40 percent of my income to fund the US debt, which is increasing at 1 million dollars per minute under the current administration, AKA the worst President in US history, who I call Mr.Odumba.
    I feel like bursting into tears every time I read one of these sad, sad stories of human misery and deprivation.
    "If you think you understood what I said you weren't listening" - Alan Greenspan

Forum's veteran
    Liked

psd1315, no need to insult your own president, and let me remind you that it was the republican reign of the bush royal family that led the US into a series of financially disastrous wars totally fucking up your economy; at least Obama has been good enough to keep you out of any further wars and is doing his best to get the hell out of the stans...