Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Dad is a gogo boy.

Liked

Re: Dad is a gogo boy.

Quote Originally Posted by latintopxxx
    thaiguest...have u completely lost control of your senses, in what world is it ok to expose children to the sordid world of sleaze and prostitution. As adults we have a choice. They dont. Cant the mothers keep their children in a safer, morally cleaner enviornment?? or are u trying to push an agenda I would not even dare to mention???
    I notice that the more 'mouthy' the poster here the the less logic. Is not the theme being discussed the attitude of thais to sexuality? My post included an account of the OBSERVED behaviour of thai sex workers and their family members in Sunnee at a particular point in time. The parents didn't seem to perceive any risk to their kids-I'm not saying I agree with their perception but it's not about me is it? But bringing logic to bear on a topic with you is throwing pearls to swine-apologies to Porky Pig.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by joe552
    When I off a 'boy', I'm not only paying for the fantasy that he wants to have sex with me, but that he's gay. An obvious reminder that he's straight would be an instant turnoff.
    If the boys is gay or is not is one of my least concerns. Some of my best sexual experiences were with straight boys. I even have sexual phantasies watching and touching straight boys while they fuck their girlfriend/wife/prostitute I provide for them.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

This is one of the "unique" traits of LOS and that is... to be less judgemental than those countries that are painted under the Christian, Jewish, or Moslem brush. Some sights I see and make a questionable comment about, my Thai bf (of 8 years) will say, "it is up to them-none of our business." If I saw this scene of the dad with his son outside the go-go bar, it would catch my attention but I would also realize, heck- this is easier money than working in a rented rice farm planting rice and getting drunk every night.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by bucknaway
    Quote Originally Posted by latintopxxx
    thaiguest...have u completely lost control of your senses, in what world is it ok to expose children to the sordid world of sleaze and prostitution. As adults we have a choice. They dont. Cant the mothers keep their children in a safer, morally cleaner enviornment?? or are u trying to push an agenda I would not even dare to mention???
    I try not to reply to a post just to agree, but I am logging into this post just to say I agree with Latin. Sex for sale bars and hotels that neighbor sex shops in adult red light areas are no place for children.
    Don't hesitate to post to agree-it's called affirmation of the positive. But try not to post when there's a rush of blood to the right brain area.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Jellybean
    What further evidence do you need Bucky that itтАЩs all business?

Have you read Bangkok Boy by Chai Pinit, the confessions of a straight, gay-for-pay, married with a child, Thai go-go boy? If not, I recommend it. From memory I think he also had a boyfriend while still married.

Remember тАж This is Thailand!
    I met Chai last year working in a beer bar on Soi Twilight, Suriwong.
    He had a laptop on the counter of the bar and every customer that came in was dragged over to read an on-line review of his "autobiography" "Bangkok Boy" while he cried into his beer.
    According to him the book is more or less a fiction written by a foreign husband and wife team for which he received a very small once off payment on condition that he sign off on all royalties. He did so because he was broke and thought the payment he received was good compensation for a few short interviews while not fully understanding that his name was to be used in a book.
    I'm not making a judgment on the issue but that's what he told me and about 5 other customers.
    He may still be working in the same bar. ...I forget the name but it's on the right side as you walk towards Balls Bar and almost at the end. Next time you're there ask for Chai-everybody knows him now by this name-it may not be his real name. Report back Jellybean please.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by colmx
    Quote Originally Posted by loke
    And yes at least 50% of the boys are straight with wifes and kids.
    My personal research (i might add mostly in pattaya and not Bkk) does not tally with your statistic...
    Perhaps in Bars like A-bomb or BBB the stat might be right... but certainly not for the rest...
    In my opinion the gay boys usually far out number the straight boys... probably by a factor of 3 or or even 4 to 1
    Perhaps you are not pushing the right buttons when you get them back to the room! X(

I think you first need to know that when I say straight the boys can also be bisexual , of course when they work in the bar and have a wife and kids , and still can fuck or do anything sexual with you they are more bi than straight , but its a thin line .

So 50% who are straight or bi, maybe except in some sunne bars where 80% working are fem boys .

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by thaiguest
    I met Chai last year working in a beer bar on Soi Twilight, Suriwong.
    He had a laptop on the counter of the bar and every customer that came in was dragged over to read an on-line review of his "autobiography" "Bangkok Boy" while he cried into his beer.
    According to him the book is more or less a fiction written by a foreign husband and wife team for which he received a very small once off payment on condition that he sign off on all royalties. He did so because he was broke and thought the payment he received was good compensation for a few short interviews while not fully understanding that his name was to be used in a book.
    I'm not making a judgment on the issue but that's what he told me and about 5 other customers.
    He may still be working in the same bar. ...I forget the name but it's on the right side as you walk towards Balls Bar and almost at the end. Next time you're there ask for Chai-everybody knows him now by this name-it may not be his real name. Report back Jellybean please.
    Oh тАж that is a very sad story thaiguest. IтАЩm not sure what the figures are for the worldwide sale of the book, but from memory I think it ended up being pretty popular. IтАЩm sure it came to my attention through a review in the books section of тАЬThe Sunday TimesтАЭ magazine (a UK publication).

I donтАЩt think I was under any illusion that тАШChaiтАЩ actually wrote the book, in fact I think it was stated that it had been ghost written and may have even credited the real writer. I donтАЩt recall now and my copy of the book is back in the UK.

So he could, quite possibly, have made a small fortune in royalties, well, enough to see him financially secure for the rest of his life. ThatтАЩs a real shame if he was тАШpersuadedтАЩ to sign away his right to royalties. Of course it wouldnтАЩt be the first time in history someone has lost out to a fortune through not having proper representation when signing contracts. If indeed thatтАЩs what happened.

Yes, certainly, IтАЩll ask around the next time I am in тАШsoi TwilightтАЩ and report back if I manage to speak to тАШChaiтАЩ.
    Remember: Coughs and sneezes spread diseases

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by thaiguest
    According to him the book is more or less a fiction written by a foreign husband and wife team for which he received a very small once off payment on condition that he sign off on all royalties.
    If the book is "more or less fiction"... i don't see why he shoud be entitled to any royalties!
    Sounds like he was more of a consultant than it being his biography!
    Buffalo me die! Send Money!

Liked

Just an FYI, but this thread has made me start planning a trip to Brazil in April.
    If anyone has any Brazil advice, could you private message me?
    These are the good'ol days

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by bucknaway
    Just an FYI, but this thread has made me start planning a trip to Brazil in April.
    If anyone has any Brazil advice, could you private message me?
    But you started the thread. Over time you may even get to know yourself. Enjoy Brazil but remember the Chinese saying "no matter where you go there YOU are".