List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Best Sex Shows in Bangkok these days?

Liked

Re: Best Sex Shows in Bangkok these days?

I was too late in booking at the Tarntawan Hotel last New Year and ended up staying at the Montien Hotel for 3 nights. On the morning I was due to head up to Bangkok from Hua Hin, I received a telephone call from the Tarntawan saying they could now accommodate me, but it was too late by then as I was about to catch the Dusit sprinter up to the Dusit Hotel in Bangkok and from there on to the Montien.

The Montien has a great location on Surawong Road, only a few minutes walk to the delights of тАШSoi TwilightтАЩ.

It is beautiful hotel with very comfortable rooms, a great breakfast selection at which I over indulged. I have recommended the hotel to a straight female friend as a great central location. Just across the road there is Patpong market and only a short walk away you can catch the Sky train at BTS Sala Daeng on Silom Road.

There is a small extra charge for the Internet, I had some problems getting connected and had to call on the assistance of their technical staff. I managed to access the Internet on my computer, but not on my iPhone for some reason.

There is a joiners fee so I sought my entertainment outside the hotel and used my time exploring a couple of massage parlours and reached a new low when I used the in-house facilities at Super тАШAтАЩ Bar.
    Remember: Coughs and sneezes spread diseases

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Jelly if that happens again re your phone not getting connected try going in to settings and restore network settings ( or something like that ) and then do a hard re boot ( function button and off button at the same time) as for some strange reason there seems to be a bit of a glitch that kicks sometimes where your phone remembers the wrong data to enable it to connect, it was apple tech support who talked me through it when in Thailand ( wow that was an expensive call as they took forever and I was paying international calling rates !) but it worked and I've had to use the same restore when travelling here in the UK too - all in all only twice in total so it must be something very minor and they believed my next software update would probably iron it out, but if it's important to stay connected for work or whatever hopefully that should get you going again maybe.

Liked

JellyB - thanks for the info.

NI - with the hard reboot you suggest is any data or anything else lost?

Ta

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Jellybean
    I was too late in booking at the Tarntawan Hotel last New Year and ended up staying at the Montien Hotel for 3 nights. On the morning I was due to head up to Bangkok from Hua Hin, I received a telephone call from the Tarntawan saying they could now accommodate me, but it was too late by then as I was about to catch the Dusit sprinter up to the Dusit Hotel in Bangkok and from there on to the Montien.

The Montien has a great location on Surawong Road, only a few minutes walk to the delights of тАШSoi TwilightтАЩ.

It is beautiful hotel with very comfortable rooms, a great breakfast selection at which I over indulged. I have recommended the hotel to a straight female friend as a great central location. Just across the road there is Patpong market and only a short walk away you can catch the Sky train at BTS Sala Daeng on Silom Road.

There is a small extra charge for the Internet, I had some problems getting connected and had to call on the assistance of their technical staff. I managed to access the Internet on my computer, but not on my iPhone for some reason.

There is a joiners fee so I sought my entertainment outside the hotel and used my time exploring a couple of massage parlours and reached a new low when I used the in-house facilities at Super тАШAтАЩ Bar.
    Thanks! Good to know.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by SimpleSoul
    JellyB - thanks for the info.

NI - with the hard reboot you suggest is any data or anything else lost?

Ta

No ( from memory) nothing at all and certainly nothing critical like contacts / email etc - I think ( again from memory as it was several weeks ago I last had up do it) it was basically the equivalent of clearing your cookies and cache so that when your phone went to "look" for the hotels wifi it didn't find whatever it was from somewhere else's last wifi connection that conflicted with it, but I know that I was able to do it, then connect and carry on as if nothing happened so no no data loss - but of course as always you should back up your phone ANYWAY regulary, both as good practice and "just in case". I back up both to my computer AND to the cloud so that if shit does happen when I'm away I can simply reinstall from my last back up at a click of a button and the cloud has saved my bacon once it twice now !

Liked

from BKK sex shows to the "cloud" in a few short posts - only on SGF!

unless this "backing up to the cloud" is a euphemism for something sexual I'm not aware of? :dontknow:
    Hitchhiking's more of a challenge on the road less travelled.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by joe552
    unless this "backing up to the cloud" is a euphemism for something sexual I'm not aware of? :dontknow:
    Its not - but it's good to see where YOUR minds at today ! lol

And yes sorry to the OP for digressing but as the topic had already meandered off in a slighy different direction of which he'd been a part and my post was re a possible issue re the wifi at the hotel being discussed at that time and might have been helpful to other experiencing the same connection issues either there or elsewhere in general I thought it was worth including that wee Iphone tip which cost me so much to get hold off the last time I was in Thailand.

Liked

Thanks mate.

Liked

Firstly, let me thank NIrish for his thoughtful and helpful advice, which I have copied and pasted into my notes on my iPhone. And thanks also for the timely advice to remember to back up my iPhone.

And secondly, thanks to SimpleSoul for his question, which had also occurred to me, and which NIrish kindly answered.

The strange and inexplicable thing is that when I walked across to the Tarntawan Place Hotel (while I was registered at the Montien Hotel) in order to book future visits, my iPhone Internet connection worked perfectly after the director very kindly provided me with the password.

And lastly, to despardo, I have checked a previous post and noted that the joinersтАЩ fee for my room was in the region of 1,600 Baht. I wish you a happy and pleasantly eventful trip to Bangkok next month and hope, if you have time, that you can post an account of your visit on the forum.
    Remember: Coughs and sneezes spread diseases

Liked

Jellybean - re: the 1600B "joiners fee" - can I ask if you were paying single or double occupancy rates on your room?

I would be horrified (and would certainly avoid the place) if you'd paid for a double room and they charged you 1600B on top!!

:hello2: