Quote Originally Posted by bucknaway
I miss the old Throbb shows. The Copa has too much glamor drag for my taste. I use to be there every night for a while but one day it just all seemed so old to me. On my trip last year, I decided to just my visits down to once a week during my 2 week stay and on both of my visits not one of their shows were new. Maybe because it was October and not yet "High Season."

On a side note, I have never known the Copa or old Throbb to ever put on a sex show beyond the guys pulling off their rip-away pants.
Just to clarify for you, as far as i can remember, it hasn't been Throb for at least 5 or 6 years! i used to go then, and sure, the shows were fun, but i think if you put that show on now it would look very old, and tacky! i think they have moved with the times, which is why they still do well, and others do not! i'm not sure which is the most frightening, having the labrador doggy thrusting his crutch in your face, or being dragged into a cardboard boat "titanic" and having to fondle rose's elasticated cock!