Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Did someone visit EROS bar?

Liked

Re: Did someone visit EROS bar?

In my experience, a punch-up lasts longer

:crybaby:

Liked

SG: Then you're not doing the jolies right. Take the sporran off, the boys find it ticklish.

Liked

The first rule of Eros bar - is not to talk about Eros bar !
    Exactly! Keep it quiet! We don't want it overrun. Bert, you'll love it!

In my experience, a punch-up lasts longer
    Have a couple of drinks. hehe

Liked: 1

Thanks guys..I sure will go and have a look and respect the silence.

If you want to send me more details about this bar in a PM it certainly will be appreciated.
    Same goes for a tip for an affordable hotel in Pattaya for short stay (3 nights).

Thanks a lot!

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by bert160
    Did someone visit EROS bar in Pattaya lately? Is it open, also during rainy season?
    I would like to visit Pattaya for one day coming from Bangkok and return in the evening to BKK, is that possible?
    I too felt inclined to visit Eros recently, mainly because their ads are appealing. The first few times I walked past I was deterred from entering mainly because the gaggle of boys out front on breaks (eating, smoking or just having their own fun) didn't appeal to me being mostly femme types .
    Eventually I allowed myself to be coerced inside by a favoured ex KD boy now working at Eros, there are a few other KD boys working there too. Inside it is very similar to Happy boys with the low, platforms and boys with similar "modesty"coverings to the aforementioned bars. It is larger and lighter than HB, I prefer a less light environment if I'm gonna grope. I did notice that of the 7 customers present when I entered the majority were more senior Farangs who were obviously not as adverse to multiple groping in the lighter environment as I am. A couple of boys discarded their scant coverings altogether although their junk was still covered by their hands for the most part. I wasn't impressed by the farang who moistened his digit and slid it into the nether region of the naked boy on his lap,even tho the boy didn't appear unduly unperturbed by the experience. The farang left quickly (without an off) once the boy did appear to become embarrassed in front of the other boys, I observed only 2 boy-drinks on his table in spite of there being 4 boys groped, the boy whom he had probed did not rate a drink apparently.

Although the round trip BKK to Pataya is quite feasible, like other posters I would suggest an overnight would be more practical. Do you think you won't want to spend time with a boy or do you plan to take him back to BKK if attraction and or lust surfaces.??
    Next trip to Pattaya I will check out Eros again on one of their party nights, just for interest sake of course :evil4:

From this and previous posts I it may be deduced that I am totally grossed out by the behaviour of many of my fellow farang. But I digress.

Bert if you're going to Pattaya for a day a night or longer I would definitely recommend at least checking out Eros, even if only to satisfy your obvious curiosity about the bar.

Liked

There is an Elvis party on 16 August Thursday. I arrive that day in Pattaya. Elvis musically night plus boys. I'm looking forward to it!.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by TravellerDave
    There is an Elvis party on 16 August Thursday. I arrive that day in Pattaya. Elvis musically night plus boys. I'm looking forward to it!.
    Like this, but with guys in underwear.......

[youtube:cvkdxy00]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qiJ7uQfogKA[/youtube:cvkdxy00]

http://youtu.be/qiJ7uQfogKA
    These are the good'ol days