Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Gay Vientiane

Liked

Gay Vientiane

I am off there next week - any updates on the gay scene with particular interest in gay night spots, and massage by men?

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Gay Vientiane

I would suggest trying gayromeo.com and similar sites and see what you can find for
    Vientiane. :idea:

Liked

Check out Cruising for Sex site . Has extensive info on Massage places
    GQ is only gay bar and there are no gay discos but guys at GQ will tell you which straight disco they go to

Liked

There are a few gay places, GQ Bar, CCC Bar, Soradith Disco, I have been many times, going next Thurs, so will pick up some business cards and post details on here.

Where is the OPs trip report?

Liked

any recommendations for accommodation?
    A conscience is what hurts when all your other parts feel so good.

Liked

I like the Douang Deuane. (If you canтАЩt say it, you canтАЩt stay there! I have made many visits to the Double D, always ensuring that I have extra cards in my pocket to show any tuk-tuk driver who might be mystified by my mispronunciation of the hotelтАЩs name.) Here for a week or so I enjoy a room with air conditioning, refrigerator, hot water to the shower and bathtub, big screen TV, free wi-fi, speedy elevator, and breakfastтАФall for $23 a night. Best of all, my fifth-floor room features a small terrace with a panoramic view extending 180 degrees, from the Mekong to VientianeтАЩs northern city limits. Incidentally, a king-size bed and no problem with an overnight guest--but with him keep a low profile and be discreet. Vientiane is not the Pattaya scene...

I booked through Agoda. Read the reviews at http://www.agoda.com/asia/laos/vientian ... hotel.html