List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: So there are 2 different Thailands?

Liked

Re: So there are 2 different Thailands?

Bucky, I did not have to read all of it, too long anyway.

There is ONLY 1 Thailand, which is very good and good people.
    You are confusing, Pattaya, Phuket, area's of Bangkok with Thailand.

The places you come and go to fuck (or get fucked) is NOT Thailand.

Thailand is GOOD

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt
    Believe it or not, there's actually a 3rd Thailand too. One where the vast majority of this countries' citizens are actually quite socially & sexually conservative.

Tough to believe for some maybe, but not all Thais are constantly running around looking to have sex with strangers several times a day. Weird, ain't it?
    Absolutely agree with this statement. I used to date a Thai in London and he told me about all this and how inappropriate things like threesomes, group sex or open relationship, so common among whites, are for his country. Social conservatism must be an acurate definition.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by svyturys
    Social conservatism must be an acurate definition.
    As long as Thais keep giving us their boys and girls to have sex with, who cares what their social outlook is? Actions speak louder than words. Thais, or anyone else, can believe in any moral nonsense they wish as long as I can have sex with their boys.

Liked

This thread reminds me of one time quite a while ago. Can't remember what I was doing, but was out front of the house playing with the dogs, or chatting with the neighbors, or something. The girl comes strolling down the street with a couple friends in tow, and it's pretty obvious she's from the bar scene, as she sticks out like a sore thumb. I don't know why she thought it was a good idea to dress like that, but whatever, up to her.

Then I don't know why, and maybe she was being a little egotistical because from farang just gave her a chunk of money, but as she's walking by she actually blurts out, "hey, sexy man!". LOL, uggh... My neighbors were definitely a little surprised at the whole display.

Funny, first and last time I've seen her. Wouldn't surprise me if whoever she was visiting gave her a bit of a talking to, and told her to never show up in the neighborhood again looking and acting like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Thai Dyed
    As long as Thais keep giving us their boys and girls to have sex with, who cares what their social outlook is? Actions speak louder than words. Thais, or anyone else, can believe in any moral nonsense they wish as long as I can have sex with their boys.
    Right on Thai died you got it in one. Hey Matt those cats and dogs and kids what you right about are them the ones you left behind in Isarn which Thailand was that mate first second or third?

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by BrisbaneGuy
    . Hey Matt those cats and dogs and kids what you right about are them the ones you left behind in Isarn which Thailand was that mate first second or third?
    WTF is brisbaneguy talking about.

Brisbaneguy should be out marking tyres, or something useful. His remarks are stupid

Liked

I imagine it has something to do with cdnmatt being so insufferably self-righteous for so long about the infinite moral superiority of life in Khon Kaen and then suddenly - poof - all over, everyone in Isaan is an arsehole, he'll never set foot in the place again.
    "If you think you understood what I said you weren't listening" - Alan Greenspan

Liked

Comments by both Thai Dyed and Brisbaneguy are stupid.

Liked

One of my earliest trips to Thailand, many years ago now, a expatriate resident made the comment, "the only good thing about Bangkok is that it is quite close to Thailand". I suppose the same thing goes for Pattaya and even more so for Phuket.