Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Can you persuade your Thai BF to wear skimpy underwear

Liked

Re: Can you persuade your Thai BF to wear skimpy underwear

You occasionaly see Thai boys wearing speedos on Dongtan Beach, usually in the later afternoon when they are looking for customers. A few years ago you used to see a lot more, but I think Gayromeo has caused the decline. Over the years I have taken quite a few boys to the beach and also to Samsuk Sauna and have suggested to them that I would like them in speedos, preferably brief and with a pouch at the front. I suppose thats me trying to get the other older farangs jealous and it helps me to get horny.
    Generally they are reluctant the wear the ones I have selected from the shop in Tukcom or from the one in the Jomtien Complex. Having got them on, they usually use a towel to cover up. It is part of Thai culture which is engrained in them and you have to accept this. I have no problems in getting them to wear them in my room.

Liked

I think this may be a bit dependent on the Thai in question. My BF is not really shy with beach wear, and typically just wears briefs (underwear) when at the beach. And damn does he look good in them. Most often just lounging around in the chair, but does on occasion walk the beach with me and even swim a bit. I have offered to go shopping with him for speedos, but to no avail. Honestly, I don't think he perceives any difference between speedo and underwear.

I seem to have the opposite problem. BF pesters me to wear "sexy" swimwear at the beach...and trust me, I do not have the body for that. :sign5:
    There is no way that is going to happen. I will gladly keep with the board shorts.

Liked

Found some nice looking underwear with BF's favourite football team - may have solved my problem? He loves football and wears his kit often. Love it when the boys play skins versus shirts. I have sponsored many a tournament and I know a lot of bar owners do as well.

Liked

I simply adore it when my boy wears tight white briefs. I actually have him wear them for a minimum of three days so they can develop a delicious aroma, then I will vacuum seal them to keep in the freshness so to speak, and take with me back home. Then on those nights alone, I can open one up, put it to my nose and sniff them while I take care of myself. I will also dart my tongue over the luscious treat he has left for me on the backside which just puts me into pure bliss. Some may say I have a dirty underwear fetish, but for me it's just another way to express one's self sexually. Nothing is hotter than some piss drips on the front, a chocolate slide on the back, on a pair of undies worn by a delicious Thai boy. Just writing this makes me want to open up a pair!!

:sign5: That was very funny. oh god Diec, I hope you're joking ,if not I'm in trouble!

Seriously I don't believe you're a guy,I'd say you're a lady (ok woman) having a laugh. But each to their own. Not normally into that myself (underwear fetish) ,but just to confirm you're a female ,please forward your 2 day old undies. I'll then tell you ,how old you are,your weight ,your height, what your previous meal was ,and when you had your last period. I've a nose for these things!
    I will then put them over my head and sniff myself to sleep. Sorry no refunds or liability for lost or sniffed goods!

Liked

This thread is worthless without pictures. (Bucky once made a smiley with this sentence, where is it?)

Here is part of my underwear collection. If my future boyfriend had a similar taste in underwear, that would be great! I don't find the Thai brands (S.Polite, Adder and others) attractive. All those in the picture were bought on Silom road (100 Baht each, or 90 baht each when I bought 3 of them).

As you can see, I like underwear in red, green, blue, yellow, purple, turquoise, orange, white, black or mixtures thereof.

I have been looking for a C-IN-2 in black (waistband) and yellow similar to the Diesel (low right) for a while. I can only find them with a kind of see-through fabric, which I don't like. If you know where I can get them, please let me know.

The Diesel (low, middle) yellow/white is too small for me (despite being size M; I sometimes have to use L). I can swap for something similar.

On my to-buy list is a white Emporio Armani with a grey waistband (available in Silom, I am not in a hurry).