List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Which Pattaya Go Go Bar to recommend ???

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Which Pattaya Go Go Bar to recommend ???

Chaing Mai is laid back but it still has many gay bars and massage parlours. I find it fun and relaxing. Not insane like Pattaya and not so laid back you go to sleep all the time. Ask BonThong he will tell ya everything you want to know about Chaing Mai.

Liked

OK so we hit Pattaya & Bangkok last week and here are my thoughts on what we did.

PATTAYA:

As per recommendation from patrons, we went to XBOYS (LAND). We checked each and every bar in Boyztown first but were dissatisfied since no shows were offered. Touts say boys were "dancing" but we don't call "standing" as dancing. We spotted handsome guys on A-Bomb but they have no show only standing boys on stage lol. I would've offed a hunk there but i changed my mind. We saw the first show on XboysLand and they delivered with the cock shows on parade of around 10 boys. The shower show followed and some goofy production numbers that had glimpses of cock. We were really satisfied visually. There were effem boys mixed with the hunks and the lean guys so there's a lot on the menu. We spent on drinks for the next stretch of the show and my friend offed one guy who was in the cock show! i tabled a guy who was on the leaner side while one of our friends was shy and didn't even table one. I opted not to off the boy but fondled him whenever i had the chance. i tipped him 200 baht for sitting with me and for my fondling him a bit lol. We loved the non-aggressive atmosphere of XboysLand and the touts were rather friendly and charming i would've offed one of them if i went crazy.

We relaxed on jomtien during daytime and hit SANSUK in the afternoon. The russians have truly made Pattaya their extended home, they were all over tha sauna! lots of twinky femmes on parade that time. the manly guys came after 8pm when we were about to leave! but then we've had our fill of the afternoon crowd so we had to skip them. on the 2nd night we did the usual rounds of the other bars and Wild WEst claims to have a show but the guys were majorly femmes so we were not convinced. We settled with XBOYS after a flirtacious tout pulled me by the belt into the bar. We were equally impressed with XBOYS show as with Land. the cock parade was mouth-watering. the fuck scene was erotic and the top was really cute. i had to stop myself from offing him. while asking for tips from every corner, the top's cock was firmly planted on the femme bottom's butt. it must take a lot of talent and shamelessness to do such feat of going around with a cock on one's butt lol! i gave (her) 20baht for the sake of the act but my two friends couldnt be bothered. i had eyes on two boys but wasn't quick enough to have either over. two other tables got them, shame on me. We stayed for the last show by 1AM. :sign12:

We had to skip Sunnee and Jomtien Day/night areas anymore. some guy we chatted at a corner bar said the quality there has dropped and we would be wasting time getting to and from should we find out what he was talking about. We listened and decided to proceed to Bangkok on the morrow.

BANGKOK

We hit Saunamania as soon as we arrived. it was Nude night and lotsa guys were frolicking in the nude. who needs to off a boy from a bar when you got them free in the sauna? anyway, the night was fruitful and we would've stayed the night had we not been trying to get to a boy bar before 11pm. We surprisingly were not pulled or harassed while walking on soi twilight. most bars were empty and no shows were on, only "standing" boys. at one point we had to invite oursleves to see whats inside the bar, the tout couldn't be bothered! Xsize convinced us to stay what with a nude production number! there was a nude shower scene, nude skit, cock parade of hunky men and lean boys. the "standing" boys were also cute. we obliged to table each. the boy i had was suspiciously underage so i ruled out offing him. my friend didn't care! he took the boy out for a quickie and was back before the bar closed.

the nextday started with some shopping then a frolick at Babylon. Thai boys who worship white men abound here. they are almost always willing to be bottomed as opposed to their hunky features! Two of my friends found a trick each so they werent keen on the bar scene anymore. being the butterfly, i rejoiced at the fact of going alone. i went to NatureBoy for some secluded fun and had fondled 2 lean guys for 200 baht each! they only had 10 boys and 4 tables but it's the intimacy of the place that draws you there. :tongue1:

the 3rd day started with a pleasant massage at SUNmassage beside Tawan. i made the masseur jerk-off to compensate for the asking price of 1000baht on top of the massage rate 500. Chakran was the next sauna in mind and it was a sticky rice situation. my 2 friends still with their earlier tricks, i stuck with the bar scene and ventured to Goldencock and tabled a cute boy then transferred to the A-bar sumthin nextdoor and got another boy who speaks good english. i offed him after negotiating with the lady-like mamasan. 2000baht not including the drinks.

the last day was really good. i had an outcall massage from a boy called Tum from planetromeo. he asked 1200 for a nude massage. i just luv it when they jerk off while sitting on your chest hahaha. by twilight, i dragged everyone to 39Underground sauna which is not for the drama queens. the place is cramped brothel atmosphere that is more dilapidated than sleazy. but thats the fun of it. guys have no qualms moving in the nude and you choose where you want to exhibit your wares. if you're not into unhygienic places, this isn't for you. we never went back to soi twilight anymore. instead we hit DJ station to partee for the last night in Bangkok. arty

Forum's veteran
    Liked

I like it when posters ask for advice on bars and then the poster returns to give a blow by blow account of their barhopping.
    A bonus here with a little Bangkok thrown in. Good report and fun to read..

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by catawampuscat
    I like it when posters ask for advice on bars and then the poster returns to give a blow by blow account of their barhopping.
    A bonus here with a little Bangkok thrown in. Good report and fun to read..
    Thank you for that my friend. i had to return here and give an account of what transpired since i owe it to this forum and to the very helpful forumers who helped "us" plan our sexciting trip. i would definitely be back on the next available opportunity now that i have experienced exotic thailand. :wave:

Liked

you can try to make your own sleaze anywhere, theres no fast & fixed rules depends on what bar your in & whose there (or not there) at the time, & how far it lasts or goes. this is the land of the tippers, tip the head waiters, boss of the bar to let you do want you want, open a bottle to get them all in the mood & have fun arty

give a tip to a waiter & ask them to give it to boy number #23 on stage to get naked & dance, or give more tip for him to jerk off, if the waiter tells you sorry you cannot do here, tip them to go away, the best places for free sleaze ive seen is always in sunee & its more relaxed so works better here
    i love you, i miss you.............. i lie you

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Shuee
    you can try to make your own sleaze anywhere
    OH! that was insightful! i should've know... anyway, when i get back i would do as u suggest. i'd take time to enjoy Sunnee & Day/Night areas. :dontknow: