Thread: Manila

Liked

Re: Manila

" hazardous to our kind "

would you care to clarify what you mean by that ??tks

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by asdsrfr

What I am intrigued about is that when I've searched information on the web someone a lost always mentions that the Filipino boys are notorious for their scams. Are they really that much worse than anywhere else? H
    embellishment or outright lies involved.
    like any place where people are hungry there are scams, after many places I think the Russians are the worst by far, The Filipino are okay if you live there and know how to take care of your self. never leave valuables out leave something looks expensive to find out if they are honest. They are the horniest I have ever met so do your thing then get them oput of your house. Unless you have a bf, you are better off not to spend the night. Unless you have made proper places to keep things. Also keep in mind they all ask for Taxi money. most everything else is free if you live there. If you don't live there just buy their drinks for the night and pay his taxi home usually 3 to 500 peso. If he likes you be sue he will be jealous if he sees you with someone else the net night. All if them are romantic and believe in love and that and your money is what they seek, That is not true for all about the money. I have been fortunate. But I generally am kind to anyone I am with anyway.
    All the Best!

Wes

Forum's veteran
    Liked

I like the athletic, muscular type but "gay" -not straight pretending to be gay for the $$$. What clubs in Manila have the masculine type and not the fem skinny type? Also, what decent hotel is near the gay area. Will be there in a couple months.

Liked

BED club in Malate (v similar to DJ/God ) but with more modern laser/sound systems ,or Obar in Ortigas are the places you will find the type of guys you describe
    Bed was renovated last year but before that it would be full of shirtless muscled guys -while it was closed for renovation the Bed crowd started going to Obar in Ortigas so there is a decent numbers going to both places
    Hotels near Bed that are good are the Diamond and the PanPacific
    I can give you a contact number for an American guy in Manila(if you would so wish ) i know the last 3 odd years that likes the type of guys you yourself are into -he would be a good source for info re clubs/partys /events etc

Liked

If you are coming to manila, stay out of the bars that are pay for the guy after he shows you everything he has these bars are straight bars that indulge gay people. You may get by if you are with Filipino friends. I would never go alone. The boys are 100 dollars a night anyway.

Yes the boys will try to get what they can out of you, just tell them its not going to happen , they love white guys so someone cute will take you home just for the sex and to be able to tell everyone the stories the next night.

There are so many bars its hard to tell you which ones to go to. Obar is my favorite and I rarely go home alone there but I am a regular and the boys know what I will and will not do. new Guys just keep in mind you can take the tram any where in the metro area. That means when they ask for taxi money that is money to go in his pocket. He will take the tram and pocket the money. I personally do ot have an problem with that. Some may be really tired and want to go home and the tram is a lot of trouble and can be dangerous as well. if you have money the Makti area is made for the very well to do of Manila. Quezon city is average and Marikina is just a safe place to live. That is where I am located but a second O bar is only 15 minutes from my house. I have a Car and driver most of the nights. I don't ask him to go every time I want to go. he is the one that does most of the work so he needs his rest I am there to set up new stuff and then make it happen. I go out 3 times a week usually and I can find a guy on Planet Romeo the other nights. I have gone through two lovers. One didn't speak enough English for me to get to know him but the sex was great. The other was too straight to suite me. So the party area mainly is Malate. then Quezon which is where you have to be careful of the boy bars that are for rich straight women and some times they have a three way with husband and wife. Almost everyone days they are Bi. that is a lie mostly. either way if you are a bottom it won't matter. if you are a top look for a gay guy that says he is gay. There are lots of Bottoms , however its the macho thing about being straight when your not. then they usually have a girl friend too but he only keeps her around for looks and most of the time she knows it they just don't know she knows. A think like that is too hard to hide when you have a lot of extended family. almost everyone is gay in some way it seems to me. There are a lot of German guys in town too that love other white guys older or younger. most are middle age and the German guys are not like the ones at the beach there its a totally different environment so they tend to fall in line with the quiet Filipino people. As to size you will find most the guys are really short, some are really hung and some are like your little finger but they consider 6 inced to be large there so expect that. 7 and 8 are possible but 6.5 is a lucky night. there are lots of places to go in malate other than where bed and Obar is located get someone to show you around for a few peso. if you have questions you can send me a note early though I don;t sign in much. oh yeah if you just want sex go to Cebu and stay at the motel next to Numero-Uno. you can't miss getting sexed up.
    All the Best!

Wes

Quote Originally Posted by Wesley
    ...someone cute will take you home just for the sex and to be able to tell everyone the stories the next night......
    Such indiscretion amongst the boys explains everything - I always wondered why (in Pattaya) the entire bar staff started laughing hysterically when I passed by the next day.

:help:

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by scottish-guy
    Quote Originally Posted by Wesley
    ...someone cute will take you home just for the sex and to be able to tell everyone the stories the next night......
    Such indiscretion amongst the boys explains everything - I always wondered why (in Pattaya) the entire bar staff started laughing hysterically when I passed by the next day.

:help:
    sad but true, really it is, if its a Filipino with a Filipino nothing much said other than a little jealousy , but a white guy they want details.
    All the Best!

Wes

Liked

Hi,

New member here.
    i have been to Cebu 7 times, if anyone have questions, please ask...

Liked

Some of the bars are OK but not like Thailand. I really recommend you set up a Gay Romeo account and then check out the boys there. A LOT more than in Thailand and they speak and write great English. Some interested in money for sure but most are good kids and a lot in school and NOT into the bar scene. Develop a relationship with some there and then they will meet you when you arrive. I do enjoy the non-commercial way of the Philippines - sure they need school money but most are REALLY in school! Hotels around Robinson in Malate are nice but as was said be careful at night. So good to have a "Guide" with you then.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by infas
    i have been to Cebu 7 times, if anyone have questions, please ask...
    So how easy is it to get laid in Cebu?