Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: kho samui

Koh Samui

From Pattaya best to fly Satahip to Samui I think. This will save the travel up to Bangkok. This route is only available with Bangkok Airways. There web site is easy to use and book on-line. When in Samui you would check out Rainbow-Scuba and Tours.

AKWA Penthouse Appartments

I have not stayed there myself but I have inspeced the property and the rooms and penthouse in particular are very nice.

Liked

Re: Koh Samui

Quote Originally Posted by scubachild
    From Pattaya best to fly Satahip to Samui I think. This will save the travel up to Bangkok. This route is only available with Bangkok Airways. There web site is easy to use and book on-line. When in Samui you would check out Rainbow-Scuba and Tours.
    I am confused about flying from Satahip Is the airfield UTapao If so I have done this trip from Kohsamui to Utapao,
    Phuket to KohSamui and the direct flight Phuket to U Tapao. I believe the morning flights each way are via Kohsamui and the afternoon flights are Phuket direct to Utapao

try www.bangkokair.com
    Wombat : an Australian marsupial that eats,roots and leaves

Liked

Re: honda eu2000i

Quote Originally Posted by homintern
    Quote Originally Posted by autocarbmw
    If you wish a honda motorcycle parts canada the wet mud. {etc.}
    I see Wesley has a new identity
    Lol how funny, I would have never thought you would have been bright enough to catch that one.

Wes
    All the Best!

Wes

Liked

Re: overnight cruise Laem Chabang to Ko Samu

Hi,

I live near Laemchabang. Yes, it is mostly a Cargo Port.
    But many times a cruise ship will anchor there, mostly for 2 nights
    as this harbour is close enough to Pattaya (20 km) and Bangkok (100 km)

See what ships anchor there at http://<br /> <a href="http://www.fl...abang_9912</a>

As I write this the Balmoral , registered in the Bahamas, is there

These ships may head further to Vietnam or Southern Thailand

Quote Originally Posted by scubachild
    I have lived on Samui for 5 years and I have never heard of such a "cruise". Laem Chabang looks like a cargo port to me so I am sure there are ships heading south down the Gulf of Thailand which you could stow away on. When you get to the correct latitude you could jump ship or lower a life raft. The wind and tide is sure to carry you to land eventually. Seriously though, the only overnight boat I am aware of is form Surat Thani town to Koh Tao. This is mainly cargo but there are communal matresses on covered deck where locals and pack packers sleep overnight.