Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Ambiance Hotel in the Heart of it All

Liked

Re: Ambiance Hotel in the Heart of it All

I have Stayed at the Ambiance a couple of times now and find it to be An excellent 3* hotel. For exercise I like swimming but there is no pool. This is not a problem for me as I join the Tony Sport World where there is a large one together with the gym facilities.
    One feature of the Ambiance which always confuses me in the first couple of days is its maze like layout. There is a lift and several stair cases. I find myself wandering about trying to locate my room especially after a beer or three. It isn't just me that as this problem. I contacted a boy on GR who agree to join me in my room. Reception phoned announcing his arrival and I told them to send him up. 5 minutes later he hadn't appeared and my phone rang with the boy saying he couldn't locate me and I had to go looking for him.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

The reason for the maze is that The Ambiance was slowly combined and joined together from three seperate shop houses.

Liked

Very true about the "maze". BF would come in the room a couple of times laughing because he got lost trying to find our room.

I didn't seem to have much of a problem, but maybe just got lucky. We have only stayed once at Ambiance, but enjoyed it and I am sure we will be back at some point.