I went back to the Hatha Khmer massage place again last night. The first 2 nights I went with a very handsome guy but it wasn't all that exciting. No "passion," just going through the motions without any conversation at all. And although he smiled beautifully when I was choosing a boy, in the room the smile kind of disappeared. And on the second night he didn't cum for me.
So last night I chose a larger guy, also with a handsome face. Once in the room i asked him to get naked, which he did. After about a minute of "massage" he got down to business. He fell down on top of me and started kissing and licking me all over. He gave me a very nice blowjob and then I asked if I could fuck him. He hesitated but, in the end, agreed. He told me he didn't usually fuck, but I don't think so! He loved it. He then chuck wowed for me and produced a magnificent cumshot. Although his cock was long and very hard, it didn't have much girth to it - certainly not an Isaan cock - but it was fine. After he came he just lay there enjoying the moment. Now I wish I had chosen him the previous night. I gave him $30, he kissed me and I left.
I don't find all that much different to LOS when it comes to massage. Only in LOS you can be assured of a big cock, whereas in Cambodia it is hit and miss. But the boys at the massage place are absolutely gorgeous, and that goes a long way.
Now I'm off to the airport to catch a flight to Bangkok. I hope there will be something to report on there.