Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Looking forward to being back in Thai

Looking forward to being back in Thai

On Tue ..i fly back to Thailand and my bf will be meeting me at Suvarnabumi even tho i talk to him every day online i've not seen him since June
    Were staying in hotel for one night near Don Mueang airport cause were flying next day to Udon Thani ..staying there for 2 days then going to stay as usual near bf's village in Ban non sang ...this my 3 rd visit to his village so got to know his family and friends really well..it his birthday on the sat so were having a big party for him..staying there till the folowing thur then off to Vientine ..Laos for 3 days....then back to Isan for 4days....then flying from Udon to Phuket to stay at CC, Blooms for 3 days.....next were getting the ferry from Phuket to Ao Nang, Krabi staying there for 5 days over Christmas....then Flying from Krabi to Bkk ..then on to Pattaya for 3 weeks..so got a lot to look forward to.

Re: Looking forward to being back in Thai

That sounds like a great trip planned, lots of different places and different types of activity, almost makes me feel lazy for just heading to Bkk and Pattaya now, but I'm sure once I get there the lazy feeling will wear off and the "it's GREAT, I've nothing to do but eat, drink and shag for 3 whole weeks" feeling will suitable compensate for that :-)

Enjoy your trip ! Sounds like you're in for non stop fun !

Thanks..like to make it something to remember.....and enjoy yours too

Forum's veteran
    Liked

I'm in BKk for a long weekend staying at The malaysia, plan to spend the days at babylon and the evenings trawling soi twilight area for arse.....longest trip will be from the airport to the hotel...now thats lazy!!!

That's a very long way to go just to find "arse"- when a quick look in the mirror would have sufficed.

If you're thinking along the lines of "...But I can't fuck myself", you're digging a even bigger hole

:hello2:

Forum's veteran
    Liked

...not such a long way actually...got appointments in China, Malaysia and Thailand...so just passing through...as for arse....given up looking at mirrors...toooo scary....anyway prefer slim smooth Asian variety...

Liked

got appointments in China, Malaysia and Thailand..
    Can we at last look forward to some DETAILED reviews of the bars/clubs you "visit?" And I don't mean previous vacuous comments of yours such as the place has lots of "hot guys" or "sexy gogo boys."

Or are these simply more flights of fantasy?

Forum's veteran
    Liked

...ah good...some semblance of normality...super troll is back....missed you....

Liked

So, how about it? Can we look forward to some bar/club reviews??

Forum's veteran
    Liked

stop begging...not very becoming...