Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: Chiang mai report

Liked

Re: Chiang mai report

Well said Joe тАУ my sentiments exactly.

I find it hard to believe that any regular poster here would not understand the nature of a447тАЩs visits to Thailand.

I also donтАЩt think a447 had anything to apologise for. I find his topics/posts informative and entertaining. And judging by the large number of hits his topics generate they also create a great deal of interest on this forum.

And lastly, to a447, I pass on a piece of advice given to me by one of the best bosses I ever had, and that is - donтАЩt let the bas*ards grind you down!
    Remember: Coughs and sneezes spread diseases

Liked

Scottish-guy wrote:
    His previous graphic accounts of shagging everything in sight be it morning, noon, or night
    Haha...you flatter me. You must have confused me with that cockstar, NorthIrishguy. I only shag noon and night. :happy7:

Jellybean wrote:
    donтАЩt let the bas*ards grind you down!
    Thanks, Jelly. But don't worry....I report without fear or favour and will continue to do so. hehe

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Khor tose
    Quote Originally Posted by a447
    Bongtong, thanks for your very informative and well-written blog on CM. It's a must-read for anyone contemplating a visit there.
    No matter what else you can say about Chiang Mai, you must admit that we have one of the best city guides for gays in Thailand thanks to the efforts onf Bon Tong. As some of you may know, whenever anyone talks about going to Chiang Mai this is the first URL I give them. All I can say to Bon is keep up the good work and thanks.
    Thanks again for the compliments!

If anyone is visiting Chiang Mai soon you may like the latest version of Radchada's quick guide. A single page you can print out with names of all the venues in Thai for Tuk-Tuk drivers. Should help you get around town. Read more here or Download it here

I hope someone finds it useful.
    Chiang Mai Connoisseur - [url=http://www.gayinchiangmai.com/News/]www.gayinchiangmai.com[/url] and [url=http://www.bontong.com/]www.bontong.com[/url]

Very useful to show drivers, Bontong! Thanks. I enjoy your website a lot to stay up-to-date with Chiang Mai news between trips there.

I noticed "Chiang Mai 19"/Coffee Boy didn't make the cut. Not worth revisiting next trip?

Forum's veteran Brad the Impala's Avatar
    Liked

Agree that Bon Tong does an excellent job of keeping us updated on Chiang Mai, both on forums and on his website. Most helpful on a recent trip, to the extent that I felt I owed it to him to visit the Rachada Cafe, which is in a charming old house.

Liked

Thank you, a447, for sharing your experience and all other who gave information about gay live in Chiang Mai.

My visit last year was partially spoiled by too much rain, but I will go again and read this thread for preparation.

Liked

Glad I could be of some help, Christian. As you have read, not all of us see eye to eye on the value of CM as a gay destination, and I hope you have a better time than I did. (I mean, it wasn't all bad, but....)

And whatever you do, please drop into Adam's Apple and off Mai. Even if he is not completely your type (he wasn't mine) you just have to see a cumshot like his - at least once in your life.