List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: Is the word " I love you" has any meaning at all?

Flakey Farang

Eighteen months ago, on my second visit to Pattaya, I offed a boy twice a week simply because I enjoyed his company. He was unusually intelligent and charismatic. Instead of taking him to my room for sex, I took him to a Karaoke bar of his choosing. After a couple of hours I gave him about 700 or 800 baht and sent him home for the night. He sang well and really enjoyed these visits as I did, although I never sang, just listened or chatted with him. On the fourth trip, he persuaded me to select a song to sing. Being opera trained, I chose a Tom Jones song. He applauded politely and commented, "You are a power singer." I did not respond. However, I never sang for him again and took him off again only once, not for Karaoke but for sex. Two weeks later he left to start studying for a career in acting at a university in Issan.
    Although he seemed aware of it, he never broached the subject of my change towards him.
    For those chaffing at the bit to tell me what an asshole I was, save it. You'd be preaching to the converted. But I was never so uncomfortable with it as I would have been had I done the same thing to a compatriot. Maybe I had eaten too much Tom Yum.
    Incidentally, the lack of the use of the term, "Thank You," is not a pan-Asian practise. During the three years I lived in Taiwan, the most common expression I heard used between Taiwanese was Hse hse ni or Hse hse go e, meaning thank you or thank you one and all, the latter being often heard by people addressing a crowd or the TV audience. Also, salamaad seems to be common among Pinoy.

Liked
    Dear Edith. Everybody is a critic.

Quote Originally Posted by ziv77
    The only "crime" made by me was merely a remark that was used to j.... He used it as pretext to unwind our web relationship. The guy did not even bother to explain himself to me, and started to behave in a way uncalled for. If someone has his moment and wants to break relations, there is a way to do it, no matter from which culture you stem. Unfortunately, in my case this was not done[/b]
    Oh snap out of it! Who knows why he did what he did. Perhaps you smelled, perhaps you had bad breath, perhaps your three-incher was a little wee for him, perhaps you looked uglier, older and fatter in person than you did in your photographs, perhaps he was put off by your mannerisms, perhaps you bored him to death, perhaps he was unimpressed by your bedroom skills, perhaps he felt that you were a lousy conversationalist and your intellect didn't match up to his, perhaps you weren't as wealthy as he thought you were... These things don't translate well over the Internet. You fell in love with a chat icon with a honey tongue who obviously didn't feel the same way about you after you met, or never did.

What upsets you more - the fact that you were rejected or that you were rejected by an educated, sophisticated, financially independent guy, a theme that you have repeated ad nauseam? Underneath that heavy cloak of insecurity, you obviously have a very high opinion of yourself. Did you ever stop to think that a guy with his background might have had high expectations of you, just as you did of him, but those expectations didn't materialise on his side?

What kind of an invertebrate goes on and on over a failed Internet romance? If your effete, whinging personality seeps through to us over this anonymous virtual space, what more to an intelligent, worldly man who meets you in the flesh? You're not a relative of pete1969 by any chance, are you? You should be grateful that the charade wasn't prolonged and you were able to cut your losses early. Pete the Pansy Patong Potato never had the chance. Your Internet paramour gave you both a way out with that song and dance over the thank you thing. Take it and move on, slow as it may be - it's time to reunite with your fellow worms in your cyber hole.

Liked

Miss sybil Thorp

Why are you so negative in your writing, you whole article is full with venom. yes I fell in love with a guy and I am not ashamed of it. If you would have understood what I was trying to say in my bad English may be your thread would have looked other. By the same token, I only wanted to know why that's all, it could have been all the reasons mentioned in your thread. I expected from an intelligent guy to come and say why. After AL I came for him for the other side of the continent, the least to do was to say way. The rest does not matter.

Tonight I received I message from a guy in Germany, that he did to him the same, and that was in May of this year. All of that while flirting with me. I am getting to a conclusion that he likes to play with people like a com on whore. I would respect more a street whore then him.
    Nothing to do with rejection or insecurity. I don't like to be taken as a sucker Miss Thorpe.
    And mind you, there are much more beautiful boys in Thailand. The world did not start with him and will not end. I will tell you more, in my own way, I came across messages that he sent to few people - with whole of them he wants to meet. All of that before wet met!!! Cap ice.
    I would expect a different attitude from a guy with his back round but made a mistake, a whore will always remain a whore

Liked

Miss Thorpe

I am quoting to you his last message left for me in Bangkok

"
    Dont be angry and dont feel sad Arie. I love you very
    much. I regret that we could not live together much
    longer. I had wonderful time being with you. WIll
    never forget it.

Love you

Now what would you say to that, is your theory correct, may be yes may be no.
    I would suggest to you before smearing your ideas try to understand things in a negative objective way
    Thaks[/b]

Sydney, boygeorge and ...

Miss sybil Thorp
    Why are you so negative in your writing, you whole article is full with venom.
    Some people love to harm your "hurt", Arie. This is the wold on SF. But also a lot off people go understand !

I hope you get over this sad story soon and forget, difficult for you but your only way out !

Liked

Re: Sydney, boygeorge and ...

[Some people love to harm your "hurt", Arie. This is the wold on SF. But also a lot off people go understand !

I hope you get over this sad story soon and forget, difficult for you but your only way out ![/quote]

Dear Baziel

I could not care less what he writes, its a free web.

The Interesting part here is that from day to day I discover new things about the dark side of J...n, and its more dark then light. I am getting mail from various people who read my thread and who know him. Its time that someone takes off his mask from his face, and reveal his true personality.
    Take care
    Arie

Liked

Re: Sydney, boygeorge and ...

Quote Originally Posted by ziv77
    [Some people love to harm your "hurt", Arie. This is the wold on SF. But also a lot off people go understand !

I hope you get over this sad story soon and forget, difficult for you but your only way out !
    Dear Baziel

I could not care less what he writes, its a free web.

The Interesting part here is that from day to day I discover new things about the dark side of J...n, and its more dark then light. I am getting mail from various people who read my thread and who know him. Its time that someone takes off his mask from his face, and reveal his true personality.
    Take care
    Arie
    [/quote]

I too would be interested in seeing this happen. As they say, payback can be hell.

Fondly,
    Chris

www.niddysnook.com
    ** Home of Pattaya's Tastiest Cheeseburger **