Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: He who calls himself Smiles

Liked

He who calls himself Smiles

Am I incorrect or was Smiles in a most rancorous and lengthy snit with the owner of another board? In looking at that site recently it appears that not only have he and the owner made up but he can't get his nose far enough up that guys butt. In his new capacity, as a minion, he cow-toes to every line of his leader. Why this transition?

Liked

Re: He who calls himself Smiles

This topic is wrong on so many levels and for so many reasons.
    These are the good'ol days

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by bucknaway
    Is this feeling a result of your "good intentions?"

Forum's veteran
    Liked: 1

Quote Originally Posted by klong
    Am I incorrect or was Smiles in a most rancorous and lengthy snit with the owner of another board? In looking at that site recently it appears that not only have he and the owner made up but he can't get his nose far enough up that guys butt. In his new capacity, as a minion, he cow-toes to every line of his leader. Why this transition?
    This is just not the Smiles I know and I do know the man. Ass kissing is not his strong suit and that's putting it mildly.

:laughing3:

Forum's veteran
    Liked

You can say that again Krobbie! LOL! Klong are you sure you were not mistakenly thinking of Smiles and me?

Ha ha and if is he thinking of you and smiles and accusing Smiles of kissing your ass or whatever term was used then he is most certainly mistaken lol as I seem to recall not so very long ago Smiles did exactly the opposite and said fairly clearly just about exactly what he felt about you right here on the board (rightly or wrongly) and also to your credit I guess and contrary to your accusers I see he's still here and hasn't been kicked or banned and so can still call you a twat or whatever words he cares to use if he decides to, right here on your own board ! - which sort of makes a mockery of some of the people / the person who tried to goad you into reacting in just that way only just a week or two ago in trying to have you kick them just so they could have a good moan elsewhere perhaps!

Liked

If only 'klong' and all the other posters on various boards whose main purpose is to make crude, abusive and usually unwarranted attacks on others realised how these attacks ALWAYS backfire on themselves and make them look mean-spirited, petty, hate-filled and cowardly. No need for those attacked to reply - the attackers condemn themselves.
    [i]There is a boy across the river with a bottom like a peach,
    But alas I cannot swim.
    [/i]
    - From an early-19th-century Pashtun marching song

Liked

You have got to be kidding. Yes you could not be more incorrect if you tried.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by bucknaway
    Is this feeling a result of your "good intentions?"
    Yes, I feel uneasy talking about Privite people on public forums. It just seems wrong to me.
    These are the good'ol days

Liked

Some of you either have short memories or have not been around these boards for a long time. Smiles has been one of the most mean spirited, rancorous, trouble makers to ever be around these boards. He was despised by many when he was a regular poster here. Now he over at Gaybutton's board, (returning after being thrown off of Gaybuttons establishments and battling with him for a long time. Recently he attacked me there and I'm just returning the favor. I do not recall ever saying anything about or to him before. Now he is busy being an official ass-kisser for Gaybutton and hence had to chime in on a thread of mine there that ended in my being banned from that board. The following were words between myself and Gay Button exchange between Gaybutton and I is why I was kicked off:

ME:
    You are absolutely jammed on "stereotyping" being the most bad thing around. Just as you don't feel that it is fair, using a common statement does not mean that the statement is wrong. Get off of your high horse. You may run this board but that does make you Mr Always correct just because it is your way.

GAYBUTTON:
    If you don't like it, you're at liberty to refrain from posting here. You must think I'm going to tolerate a trouble maker. Wrong.

First it's name calling within a posted message - "obnoxious." Second, it's an insult PM. Fair warning - do anything similar - posted message or PM - and you're gone.

ME:
    What is this? You rule by threats? That is neither fair nor nice. Why are you this way? I am not going to bow and scrape like some of your constituents do. I know that you have the capacity to be a nice person because you have helped me out with information in the past but there are two sides to you. The nice guy and the bully.

Mr Smiles then jumps in with this:
    by Smiles ┬╗ Thu Jun 14, 2012 2:18 am
    By the way, if anyone still doesn't believe our friend Klong is not simply a winder-upper ~ after reading this thread here on this Board ~ then take a gander at this thread on Sawatdee ( http://www.sawatdee-gay-thailand.com/fo ... 26726.html ). Same author (Klong), same cliche-ridden generalizations, same shallow theme . . . this one regarding Thai IQ's.

Now, I fully recognize and admit that I post some controversial topics but they are my opinion and how I feel. If you don't agree with these beliefs and feelings that is one thing and I accept it, but to be chastised by one of the greatest troublemakers these boards have ever seen is something I will not let just pass by. I will respond to "in kind" unless the board administrators forbid it.