Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

Thread: Bars to close for 3 days for HRH funeral April 8,9,10

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Bars to close for 3 days for HRH funeral April 8,9,10

all of BKK is open, every single gogo bar in soi twilight...but Pats is different, some of the gogo bars in the boyztown area are open (xboys) but sunee is totally closed, not a single gogo bar open.
    Still was easy enough to buy them off the street...as usual..

Liked

latinpox wrote:
    all of BKK is open, every single gogo bar in soi twilight
    So he was obviously in Bangkok.

The he wrote:
    but Pats is different, some of the gogo bars in the boyztown area are open
    So he was obviously in Pattaya.

Can't be in 2 places at the same time.

Something fishy going on here. When I posted the Pattaya Report, latinpox's name was not on any of the threads on the gay Thailand forum. His name stands out like a sore thumb (especially if it is at or near the top of the threads) and I would have noticed it immediately. Despite the time shown on his post, it seems to have, therefore, been posted after my Pattaya Report. Mmmm......

Still was easy enough to buy them off the street...as usual..
    yes, Latin, we know. We know. Been there before. Move on to something else, why don't you! Stop repeating the same old shit.

Liked

Very quite In chaweng, Samui tonight. Soi Green mango Is dark.. Like shut down.

Moulin rouge closed.

K club open, but no music.

And every time I mention "the funeral" , it is like silence... It is like don't mention it....

nyways, quits in chaweng tonight.

Back to bkk on Wednesday for songkran! Party on?

i must admit latinpox has got me a bit surprised here too !!! did you pick the boys up off the streets in pattaya ?? or out of the go go bars in soi twilight ??
    p.s. how come you didnt mention you was going to thailand ?? you normally let us know .. why not stop by at one of the bars in sunee tomorrow night and introduce yourself to a447 ... then he will have to belive you are real !!!
    wouldnt the look on his face be worth the effort .... go for it .

Forum's veteran
    Liked

a447...nice to keep you guessing..FYI...it is possible to be in two places..on the SAME DAY...NKK and pats are only 2 hours by taxi...hello!!!
    friday-monday morning in BKK..and monday to NOW in pats...not so difficult...
    2nd time in Thailand this year and it's only April..just love my life...
    ..as for renting stuff off the street....(aka..same old shit..)..mentioned it because it happened....try the stretch from honest gems up (as in away from walking street)...if you don't get approached multiple times you gotta have a real bad aura...
    Also found the staff at xboys nice..but tooo pushy...was gonna off no8..but got annoyed with the "you must buy boy a drink 1st"..off fee of 500....pay bot 1000...tip me...fuck what have i got written across my head..."dumb walking atm???"...walked out of the place ..and rented something real nice off beach rd...mission accomplished..

Forum's veteran
    Liked

brithai..
    To be absolutely clear..I have NO interest in meeting a447 or martin for that matter...don't need bad vibes rubbed off on me...
    I don't usually announce my arrival...I have zero interest in hooking up with other tourists...I'm here for one thing only..and it's not the food, culture or temples.....
    Have picked up boys all over the place..despite a447's denial....cheapest is street trade away from commercial venues...if you off a gogo boy leaving a gogo bar on his way home he will still want an off fee for the bar??...however I did run into one at the convenience store opposite the Malaysia hotel at 2 in the afternoon...and it only cost me 600....for 90 min.....deleted DaBoss and you all probably know why so I am not gonna waste my time!

Liked

Brithai, ya gotta laugh at the guy.
    I mean, really! Here's Latin, who never misses the opportunity to tell us how many times he has been here, suddenly arriving unannounced!
    And as for not wanting to meet any of us here - wel, what a surprise!
    It also appears that his life as the international, high living sex tourist is also over. Apparently he was esconced at the salubrious Malaysia Hotel. Unless, of course, he walked all the way from Silom just to find a 7/11 store. :sign5:
    As for catching a taxi from bkk to pattaya, that story doesnt add up either. Well, not unless you take a taxi during the day. Why leave at night when all the bars are open??

So just to get back on topic :-)) I can confirm that the bars closing in bkk last night amounted as far as I was concerned anyway to DJ being closed, however of course being Bangkok GOD opened an hour earlier to make up for this lol - however I left telephone bar at 2am fully intending to go home alone and get done much needed sleep and ended up being corrupted by two other farang and we all ended up in hot male bar in soi twilight drinking with 4 Thai guys and the bar staff and my going home at 6.30 with one of them and eventually getting to sleep around 9am ! - so much for my early night ! - oh we'll, I'll try again maybe tonight - maybe ! Lol :-)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Dearest a447..

in the past I've never announced my arrival..why should I start now...or do u think I need your permission..unlike yourself who only visits once every 2 years and get all excited weeks before hand...and have to eagerly announce your arrival....for me it's simply another trip....yawn!!

As for wanting to meet you??!!..whatever gave you that idea...would rather set my hair on fire and put it out with a sledge hammer...imagine all the bad karma that would slither off you....

malaysia might be salubrious where you'r concerned...but when the company pays I have no choice and enjoy the 4 to 5 star hotels they book me into..when I travel on a personal basis...Easter weekend + few days tagged on I go value for money...don't wanna buy the room..fool and his money are soon parted...don't care about big lobbies...fake versace decor...etc...I know what I am and what I'm worth...don't need to pay to confirm my value...and BTW actually stayed at the IBIS because the malaysia was full....and before you ask..yes I'm on the way to an assignment...so the trip was FREE...business class too...
    As for pats...who ever said I left at night...please read...you CAN read??....I wrote friday to monday MORNING (all in capital letters so you can read) in BKK...meaning I left BKK in the morning...after a dirty weekend in BKK...now for some R&R...by the beach..

Liked

Latin -- i cert never expressed any interest in meeting such a fine gentleman as your good self --

Have fun :bounce: (but the beach road trade can be trouble --better take A447 with you next time you cross the road 555 ) :evil4:

And Just keep on passing through