Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Do gays like Lady-boys ?

Liked

Re: Do gays like Lady-boys ?

What is a scally boy?

I was previously married but dont find lady boys turn me up. Only thing but its not necessary I find masculine smooth boys wearing frilly lacy underwear juicy, if they are even slightly slim effeminate types its a big plodder turn down.

Quote Originally Posted by Rob33
    What is a scally boy?
    Young scallywag - working class teenage lads with added attitude , usually from high-density Council estates, invariably walking around in sportswear (aka trackies - usually with one or both hands thrust down their pants!), baseball caps, Sovereign rings, gold chains. Recreatrional activities involve smoking weed, drinking Buckfast tonic wine in parks, fighting, and shagging girls. They are also usually involved in low-level street crime, minor drugs offences etc. Also known In England as Chavs (origin Cockney) and in Scotland "Neds" (Non-Educated Delinquents)

http://www.scallycentral.com

This developed into a fetish with some UK gay men (leading to XXX Video productions like the Rentboy series/Council Lads/Bareback Chavs etc) to the extent that you now have pathetic 30/40 yo middle class guys dressing up in trackies and caps and describing themselves as Chav Boy/ Scally Lad/ Pure Ned etc in chatrooms.

:occasion9:

Liked

Oh you mean Prince Harry thats how we see him on the continent as one of your scally types. Poor tyke no role model but "scallies" those pictures looked just like HRHH in every way, maybe they are working class heros. I mean surely 'arry wouldnt get involved........ :dontknow:

Oh you mean Prince Harry thats how we see him on the continent as one of your scally types. Poor tyke no role model but "scallies" those pictures looked just like HRHH in every way, maybe they are working class heros. I mean surely 'arry wouldnt get involved........ :dontknow:
    Rob33 you are confusing "scally" with "ponce"

I couldn't care less about Harry or the rest of the sponging, parasitic, Royal family.

The French had the right idea in 1789 and an even better idea in 1793.

:occasion9:

Liked

How the French adore their presidents, royalty takes different guises, I fully agree with the 1793 sentiment and it would be most fitting today for them both.

Harry is no ponce he went straight from Eton to Chave. Inexplicable. Probably something to do with "his poeple" or some such sentimental nonsense his late mother Dina left him.

...Harry is no ponce ....
    There are a number of definitions of "ponce" - in the UK it means different things in different places, from a homosexual to a pimp, and outside the UK it means different things again - I believe in Spain it's a "Prince"

The definition I was using however was this one:

Ponce: a person who never pays his way

I consider it completely apposite for the person concerned, and all his sponging relatives .

Vive la revolution! arty

Liked

I have to say I'd give Harry one if the occasion arose - ponce or not.
    Hitchhiking's more of a challenge on the road less travelled.

Liked

It would appear Alan got his rocks off, as they say, and went home.

I'm neither attracted to ladyboys for sanuk nor repelled by them as entities and frankly admire the niche they've hewn for themselves in a complicated social landscape.

One of my favorite moments was touring a friend through an off street in Pattayaland only to have him eschew the talents of the dozens or so lads at an establishment, at least one pleasant enough for me to engage for the evening, while my friend chatted up and offed the mama-san herself, an act of chivalry i couldn't fathom but which definitely dropped a jaw or two as they paraded in Boyztown; she was twice my friend's height and quite clearly no lady. More power to them.

Forum's veteran Manforallseasons's Avatar
    Liked

Do gays like Ladyboys? My quess is that some strait guys do, and for some gays that have a difficult time dealing with thier sexuality it might be in thier minds like being with a woman.
    I respect Ladyboys for making what must be a very brave lifestyle commitment , what I cannot understand in Thailand is why a boy wants to emulate the mannerisms of a girl and even effect his voice, this to me is strange behavior and stranger are guys that are attracted to such boys.
    "In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"

Liked

I like ladyboys, effeminate guys and the smooth bodied guys with little to no body hair but then I am not totally gay.