Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Bangkok Hotels

Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by Thaiquila
    I saw it with my own eyes being enforced there, what more do you want?
    FIVE HUNDRED BAHT, no kidding.
    Jimmy is also reporting it is being enforced. GEEEEEZZZ!!!!
    Slow down Sweetheart ... I was commenting on 2 posts (one after the other) reporting precisely opposite information. Just the kind of situation we all love to see ... don't you agree?

I don't doubt your information necessarily (though your reputation is badly tarnished after the NN bullshit . . . undoubtedly your eyes came into play there as well), but then I guess I don't doubt Chaotou's either ... necessarily.
    Perhaps Chaotou's info is "old", but he doesn't say when he received it, so how are we to know?

As it stands there are 2 posts standing with different information. I don't really give a tinker's damn who's correct, but I also think that asking for more clarity is reasonable.

Cheers ...
    Just another reason why I love living in Thailand

I was just playing around with Niddys before. If you hadn't noticed, I played a big part in getting lots of free publicity for that joint. Sometimes humor is hard to pick up in emails and posts, so sorry if you didn't get it.

My most recent trip to Pinnancle was under 3 months ago. I never said it was being enforced 100 percent, just said that I witnessed it. Why the hell would I make up such a thing? I like staying at the Pinnacle.

Liked
    " ... I was just playing around with Niddys before. If you hadn't noticed, I played a big part in getting lots of free publicity for that joint. Sometimes humor is hard to pick up in emails and posts, so sorry if you didn't get it ... "
    Bullshit.

Cheers ...
    Just another reason why I love living in Thailand

Quote Originally Posted by Smiles
    " ... I was just playing around with Niddys before. If you hadn't noticed, I played a big part in getting lots of free publicity for that joint. Sometimes humor is hard to pick up in emails and posts, so sorry if you didn't get it ... "
    Bullshit.

Cheers ...
    Is it or is it not now a world famous eatery known throughout global gay farangdom as the place to go for cheeseburger and North Dakotan style fish and chips?

Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by Smiles
    Bullshit.

Cheers ...
    I agree. Double bullshit.

Fondly,
    Chris

www.niddysnook.com
    ** Home of Pattaya's Tastiest Cheeseburger **
    (keep an eye out for our new and improved menu coming out next month!)

Thats gratitude for you.