Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Welcome in Brugge Sam

Welcome in Brugge Sam

Welcome in Brugge Sam . Sam is from Phuket, Patong . I hope you enjoy your 3 month stay in farang flemich land !

Forum's veteran
    Liked

good idea... duh...

good idea posting the boys photo on an open forum .. perhaps someone from brugge immigration will have second thoughts about
    the reasons for this boy's trip and wonder if he isn't there for the other reasons than stated on his application...maybe not such a good idea
    putting on the world wide web, especially if it causes grief for the boy..I would delete it if I was the author... :cat:

Re: good idea... duh...

Quote Originally Posted by catawampuscat
    good idea posting the boys photo on an open forum .. perhaps someone from brugge immigration will have second thoughts about
    the reasons for this boy's trip and wonder if he isn't there for the other reasons than stated on his application...maybe not such a good idea
    putting on the world wide web, especially if it causes grief for the boy..I would delete it if I was the author... :cat:[/
    This is Belgium not US , nobody will have second thouhts about and if ! There welcome !]

Liked: 1
    Cute guy :geek:

the Thai guy is cute too btw :clown:
    Ofcourse I go with other Falang, it's my job, but you are the only one I love :)