NewA
--i was updating re Dave etc on one of the posts here as to where they had moved
It looks like you were in Pattaya in the middle of the police crackdown on late nite venues a month or so ago

Nab is back to normal pretty much --but police closed it and Step at 4 last sun nite (and Idol was closed at 4.15 when i passed it the same sun nite )
Idol has reopened but i have not been yet (they had pretty major probs with police it seems when they first opened )
Dave has moved to the Triangle premises -- which act is a good venue -its pretty impressive when the roof retracts !! --they are moving back to the old premises on 10 mar i think
The Club has closed perm
The thai places i have no idea on like Tum Na chon
Fullman is open til 7/8 am
And there is yet another club opened -- called 2PM --i was there for a while last mon morn ,left about 7 - its in the old Scan premises
Cute coyotes ,not really too busy -but we only heard about it sun nite -(and Apple (ple magic on FB) was there when we went inside )
So looks like you have T&T option for when u are here Colmx
Although we prefer Step Up as the late nite --but the damm place is closing at 5 /6 most nites --( note to myself -thats prob a good thing !! )